About this event
This registration is for the BMW Club Race. If you are looking for the BMW High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) click this link
Please join the National Capital Chapter as we host our 3rd annual Club Race weekend at Summit Point! This event is designated as a North American Challenge event and is billed as a Tribute To Our Veterans. Our Chapter will make a charitable contribution to the following organization: Racing for Heroes , a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering veterans dealing with the seen and unseen wounds of war by filling the gaps left by scarce government resources in an effort to end veteran suicide. Please help us achieve our target goal of $10,000 by making a donation during the registration process.
We have some exciting festivities planned, including an Air National Guard aerial fly-over, a presentation of the American flag by a local VFW Color Guard, and playing of our National Anthem prior to the feature race. We will be offering guests and spectators Hot Laps in a race car and/or Pace Car in return for a donation to our selected charities. In addition to great racing, we will be offering a Saturday night barbeque, featuring great food and the chance to relax and swap stories. Local brewery, Honor Brewing Company, will be our beverage sponsor! A special event t-shift featuring the Tribute To Our Veterans logo will be included with your registration.
- Friday - a practice session; qualifying and race (100%)
- Saturday – a practice session; qualifying; race (150%); feature race (150%)
- Sunday – a practice session; race (150%)
- We will be finished by 2:00pm on Sunday.
Entry Fee for 4 races (Fri, Sat & Sun) = $675
Includes Saturday night dinner for Racers. Additional guests may purchase dinner for $25 (advance sales only).
Suggested Donation = $20
Registration ends on September 25, 2023 11:59 PM EDT
- You must be a current BMW CCA member to participate in this event
- You must have a current BMW CCA Club Racing license. If you do not have a BMW CCA Club Racing license, and are interested in obtaining one, you can follow the information here: https://bmwccaclubracing.com/how-to-race-with-us/
- All racers and racecars must conform to BMW CCA Club Racing Tech and Safety requirements.
- Any damage caused to the paddock or track, including safety barriers, is the responsibility of the participant. Note that the track may collect payment on-site.
For questions related to this event please contact Race Chair Mike Saul at: email@example.com
- We have had to implement a new cancellation policy due to the unprecedented increases in track rental fees. If we are getting close to maximum car numbers, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $200 if it is within 7 days of the event. If cancelling within 48 hours, no refund will be given. This is to be fair to those on a waiting list, if applicable, so that they can be given ample notice of their acceptance.
- Cancelations will be accepted up to the day before the event begins. Cancellation notifications should be made to the Registrar by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Participants will be charged if they do not cancel their registration before the event, or once a wheel turns on the track. Any refunds due will be issued following the event.
NCC HPDE/Club Race Hotel Partner:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Winchester
142 Foxridge Ln
Winchester, VA 22603
*Mention NCC BMW to receive discounted rate of $72/night (includes complimentary breakfast!)
BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE