About this event
This registration is for the BMW Club Race. If you are looking for the BMW High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) click this link
Please join the National Capital Chapter as we host our 4th annual Club Race weekend at Summit Point! By moving our event to May, we are hoping to attract more racers due to more separation between our event and others on the Club Racing calendar. This year our event is designated as a Premier race weekend.
- Friday - a practice session; qualifying and race (100%)
- Saturday – a qualifying session; feature race (150%); race (100%)
- Sunday – a practice session; race (150%)
- We will be finished by noon on Sunday.
Entry Fee for 4 races (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Early Registration (prior to April 4th): $675
Late Registration (April 4th or later): $725
If we have very strong demand for our event, we may need to split the racers into two groups, which will impact the number of HPDE students we are able to accept. Please register early if you intend to race with us so that we may plan accordingly and develop a schedule that works best for both racers and HPDE participants.
Registration ends on May 1st, 2024 11:59 PM EDT
- You must be a current BMW CCA member to participate in this event
- You must have a current BMW CCA Club Racing license. If you do not have a BMW CCA Club Racing license, and are interested in obtaining one, you can follow the information here: https://bmwccaclubracing.com/how-to-race-with-us/
- All racers and racecars must conform to BMW CCA Club Racing Tech and Safety requirements.
- Any damage caused to the paddock or track, including safety barriers, is the responsibility of the participant. Note that the track may collect payment on-site.
For questions related to this event please contact Race Chair Mike Saul at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No-shows will be charged $75 if they do not cancel their registration before April 29th. If you will not be able to attend, please notify the registrar so that we may make any necessary adjustments to our HPDE and Club Race group schedule.
NCC HPDE/Club Race Hotel Partner:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Winchester
142 Foxridge Ln
Winchester, VA 22603
*Mention NCC BMW to receive discounted rate of $75/night (includes complimentary breakfast!)
BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE