About this event
JZILLA TRACK DAYS - BARBERCUE 2024
This event will be hosted at the beatiful Barber Motorsports Park!
Expect ~six sessions per day at twenty minutes each per group, rain or shine. Entry fee varies from $350 to $600. All makes and models welcome, all drivers welcome (18 and older)! Novice drivers will receive instruction from Jzilla Track Days instructors.
Roster spots are limited so register early!
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Must have a SA2015 or newer helmet (own or rent).
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff, group placement of each driver is finalized at their discretion. The Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safe run groups to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements above.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Also print out our tech sheet to begin your preparations.