About this event
6:00 am Gates open only for Setup, Waiver, SSS, Etc.
6:30 am Gates Open for drivers and guests
6:40 am Registration and Tech opens
7:00 am Course open for walking
7:30 am Novice Course Walk
7:35 am Registration and Tech close
7:45 am Course closed for walking
7:50 am ALL CARS SHOULD BE ON GRID FOR ALL GROUPS
7:50 am CALL GROUP C WORKERS TO REPORT/CHECK-IN
8:00 am Driver's Meeting
8:15 am First car off
11:30 am Morning Session ends
A from 11:25 to 12:10
B & C from 11:35 to12:20
3:40 pm End of event
Updated Event requirements for registration:
- Only Pre-Registered drivers will be allowed to compete, no walk up registration.
- Each Pre-Registered SCCA member driver can invite up to 2 guests each, max 25 total for the day, first come first served. Please add invited guests to your driver registration on MSR.
- The Registered Driver is responsible for listing the guest's names on their registration and getting the links for Speedwaiver and AMP waiver to their guests for them to bring to waiver station at event.
- If there is no option to invite guests during registration, this means it is sold out already.
- New loaner helmets will be available for use, first come first served, please return when not in use so others will have access to them.
- Please sign Speedwaiver using link in online receipt and show confirmation Speedwaiver is signed at waiver station.
- There will be no sound tests conducted on the AMP track.
- Hope to see everyone there!!