About this event
Join us for our AZ PCA autocross at Arizona Motorsports Park Skidpad. Location address is 15402 W. Camelback Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. Non Porsches are welcome to participate. Multi lap format. Contact Kim Kemper for more information. $60 for the event - there is no on site registration. If you wish to have someone, over 18 years old and an immediate household member, as a passenger for a taste of autox please pre-register and pay the $10 fee, otherwise no one is permitted as a passenger or guest. Pat the Hot Dog Lady will be serving a hot dog lunch to all pre-registered drivers and taste of autocross participants. Gates open at 7:30 am. First car out at 9 am. Sorry but no go-karts, Polaris type, formula or other exoskeleton vehicles permitted. AMP has a strict sound limit of 92db and your vehicle must pass sound tech held immediately before the event (around 8:30) or have a valid AMP sound sticker and no changes to the car impacting sound have been made since. A link to Porsche waivers will be sent to you via email, information on the AMP paper waiver will be provided prior to the event.
I understand the safety inspection performed on my car and helmet is solely for the purpose of meeting minimum standards of car preparation for a PCA autocross event. No warranty or guarantee are implied or express by the passing of the safety inspection performed. I acknowledge that the safe condition and operation of my car is entirely my responsibility. I take full responsibility for any vehicle problems, malfunctions, or damage that may occur with the operation or performance of my car prior to, during or subsequent to the event.
IMPORTANT CHANGES DUE TO COVID - PLEASE READ
(1) No instructors, loaner helmets or water will be provided by the club. Plan accordingly
(2) No guests or spectators, drivers only at the event
(3) The PCA waiver will be electronic and a link will be sent to you prior to the event to your email on file with MSR, failure to complete the electronic waiver no later than the night before the event will be a bar to admission to attend. The AMP waiver will be send via email prior to the event - print, sign and bring to the event. MUST COMPLETE BOTH WAIVERS.
(4) You must wear a face covering or mask at all times if you are not in your vehicle, NO EXCEPTIONS
(5) Social distancing will be enforced at all times during the event
(6) No on site registration will be permitted.
(7) If you are become sick at the event or within 14 days prior to the event, do not attend or immediately leave the event, a full refund will be made to you