About this event
ALL INFO BELOW SUBJECT TO UPDATES AND REVISIONS
Please join us for the seventh event of the 2021 ALSCCA Autocross Championship Series to be held at the Barber Proving Ground at Barber Motorsports Park.
- Registration and Payment must be done online.
- The number of entrants will be limited to a cap of 75.
Registration Fee: SCCA Members and First Timers $70; Non-Members $80 (includes $10 fee for a Weekend Membership)
Event Schedule (subject to adjustments):
- 7:00 AM - Gates Open
- 7:15 to 8:30 - Tech
- 7:00 to 8:15 - Check-in / Registration (complete at Waivers)
- 7:45 to 9:00 - Course open for walking (no new walks after 8:50)
- 8:30 - Novice Walk - Mandatory for 1st two events
- 9:00 - Mandatory Driver’s Meeting for all participants via PA and FM radio
- 9:15 – Workers to stations, Competitors to grid
- 9:30 - First car off
- ~12:00 - 1 Hour Lunch
- ~4:00 - Course clean-up and trophy presentation
Follow us on Facebook
Supplementals for Barber Proving Ground:
- Registration and Payment must be done online via Motorsportreg.com.
- If you're unsure of the classing, you can find guidance on ALSCCA's forum, Facebook Page or email the registrar with your car's details.
- Waters will NOT be available to help reduce common touch points. Please bring you own hydration.
- WAIVERS - Everyone on site at he PG during the event will be considered a participant (SCCA and BMP) or an invitee (BMP) and must have waivers signed for both Barber's and ALSCCA.
- MINOR WAIVERS are critical and must be correctly completed and notarized PRIOR TO THE EVENT - This Waiver must be printed and executed in color. It can be found here: SCCA Minor Waiver Don't forget to bring it to the event.
- Spectators and entrant visitors are discouraged for this event. Entrants are responsible for their guests. Entrants can be disqualified and asked to leave if their guests do not follow our policies and procedures.
- Passengers are permitted. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to access any risk and to make the decision on whether or not to to ride with or allow others to ride with you. Non-Entrant passengers must be an SCCA Member or complete a Weekend Membership form which will be available at the trailer and waivers station. Trial Memberships for passengers are FREE.
- The Skidpad is NOT included in this event. It has a special surface that can be damaged without water constantly spraying - stay off the skidpad.
- We will run rain or shine.
- Entrants will be responsible for reimbursing Barber for repairing any damage for off-course run or otherwise.
- Any tire off course during a run, no matter how minor, will result in a DNF for that run