About this event
NOTE: YOUR AHRMA MEMBERSHIP IS GOOD FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR FROM YOUR EXPIRATION DATE, WHICHEVER IS LATER.
This event is for Establishing or Renewing an AHRMA Membership.
Note: Motorsport Reg charges a $2 booking fee for credit card payments.
Basic Full Membership ($75.00 per year) (U.S. Resident):
Full Membership ($105.00 per year) Canada/Mexico Resident
Full Membership ($115.00 per year) International Other (non-U.S., non-CA/MX Resident)
- Eligible to compete in any AHRMA discipline*
- Membership Card
- Eligibility to submit annual rule change proposals
- Trustee election voting privileges
- Free advertising via AHRMA Swap Meet discounted (via AHRMA.ORG and in AHRMA MAG)
- AHRMA Decals
- Eligible to purchase a discounted subscription to the AHRMA MAG (AHRMA publishes a free online version of each issue of the AHRMA MAG)
- Eligible to purchase the Annual AHRMA Handbook (AHRMA publishes a free online version after the completion of race season each year)
* For Roadracing you will either need to provide licensing information from a racing organization recognized by AHRMA or successfully complete the AHRMA Academy of Roadracing to be eligible to compete.
Basic Associate Membership ($65.00 per year) (U.S. Resident):
Associate Membership $70.00 per year (Canada/Mexico Resident)
Associate Membership $80.00 per year International Other (non-U.S., non-CA/MX Resident)
Associate members DO NOT have voting privileges.
If you enjoy coming to the races, are enthusiastic about vintage bikes, love reading about bikes, but don’t compete, this is for you.
- AHRMA Decals
- Membership card
- Free advertising via AHRMA Swap Meet (via AHRMA.ORG and in AHRMA MAG)
- Eligible to purchase a subscription to the AHRMA MAG (AHRMA publishes a free online version of each issue of the AHRMA MAG)
This "Event" is to Establish a new AHRMA membership or to Renew an existing membership.
AHRMA, at its sole discretion, may accept as an AHRMA member any individual or business entity interested in vintage motorcycle racing, so long as the individual or entity has properly filed a membership application and thereby agrees to abide by AHRMA rules, has paid the fee prescribed for membership, and meets the required qualifications. The decision to admit an applicant shall be made by the Executive Director.
AHRMA is dedicated to the highest degree of safety, sportsmanship and integrity in the sport of motorcycle racing. Participation or involvement by a member (including in the case of a business entity, involvement by any stockholder, director, officer, employee, partner, or agent thereof) in conduct deemed inappropriate by AHRMA, at its sole discretion, shall result in such penalties as may be imposed by AHRMA, including but not limited to, suspension, revocation of AHRMA membership, and/or banishment. AHRMA reserves the right to reject any application or revoke any membership for cause, so long as such rejection is not based on race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.
The decision to reject or revoke membership, or impose banishment or other penalties, shall be made by the Board of Trustees. Suspension may be imposed only by the AHRMA Executive Director, who shall immediately notify the member so suspended, in writing, of the suspension. The suspended member shall thereafter be entitled to a reasonable opportunity to be heard, in person or through a representative, by the Board of Trustees or a committee appointed by it. The Board of Trustees may thereafter rescind or terminate the suspension, or continue the suspension for a definite term, or expel the member, and its decision shall be final.