About this event
After Holiday Party 2024
Sponsored by Porsche Annapolis
Come celebrate the end of 2023 and welcome in 2024!
Join us at the Turn House on January 13th for our annual After Holiday Party, followed by the highly anticipated Yankee Swap conducted by “The Bob and Manny Show,” with your hosts, Bob Gutjahr and Manny Alban!
The Chesapeake Region has established a reputation for the finest and fiercest Yankee Swap in PCA, one that has been copied by other regions, but never quite duplicated. A “Gift Exchange” is merely a mild description of the feeding frenzy that takes hold at this triple steal event. Chesapeake Region, despite being below the Mason Dixon Line, puts the “Yankee” into Yankee Swap…. The good stuff is coveted, hoarded and only grudgingly given up under duress.
This event regularly sells out quickly-so, register early!
Date: Saturday, January 13, 2024
- 5:30 PM Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
- 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM Cash Bar
- 6:30 PM Dinner
- 7:15 PM Break
- 7:30 PM Yankee Swap
- 9:30 PM Event concludes
Location: The Turn House, located in Hobbit’s Glen Golf Club (11130 Willow Bottom Drive, Columbia, MD 21044 - https://theturnhouse.com/)
Cost: $65 per person
- PCA Chesapeake members and their guests must be registered and confirmed to join this event.
- You must select either Flank Steak or Salmon for each attendee's entrée during registration.
- Registration closes at midnight on December 31, 2023.
- Attendance is capped at 70 people. If the cap is met after registration, you will be waitlisted and may be eligible to attend if there's availability.
- No refunds after December 31st
- If you have already registered and need help to cancel your registration, refer to this link for detailed instructions.
YANKEE SWAP INFORMATION
- One (1) gift per couple
- Gifts should be Porsche/car/club related
- Gifts should be at least $25 of value
- Please do not bring any gift that you would not be happy to go home with. Damaged, broken, or gifts that are otherwise immediately destined for the trash or goodwill are not appropriate, or fun for anyone.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the social committee at email@example.com.