About this event
!!!ATTENTION!!! CASH OR CHECK ON-SITE ONLY. PAYMENTS ARE NOT PROCESSED ONLINE
UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE EVENT COURSE OR THE PRACTICE COURSE, THE SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH. NO TESTING/WARMUP/PULLS ON THE RUNWAYS
We are using Speed Waivers for the waivers. To use speed waivers, you must have a smart phone. Be sure to sign your speed waiver before you get to the event so that you can breeze through. Speed Waiver can be accessed HERE WE ARE CHARGED FOR USING SPEEDWAIVER. PLEASE DON'T FILL OUT THE SPEEDWAIVER UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING.
Those over 65 may have to work, we will do our best to accommodate those with special work requirements.
150 Person Entry Cap but crews are welcome!
Cancellations will not be accepted after registration closes. Class changes will not be accepted after registration closes.
- First car out will be 9:00am for both Saturday and Sunday.
- Be sure to check www.americanautox.com/schedule for up to date run group information.
- Payment for the event and registration check-in will only be open both days from 7:30am - 9:00am and 11:30am-12:30pm if we have 4 rungroups, otherwise it will be open 730am - 9:30am.
- Cash or Check only - we do not do online payments!
- While not a requirement, you are strongly encouraged to complete your waiver using the SpeedWaiver online waiver system. This requires a mobile phone to receive your authentication. The link for the SpeedWaiver for our event is located here:https://americanautox.speedwaiver.com/ Please have your SpeedWaiver completed and ready to show the waiver person when you get to the site.
- What should I bring to the event?
- Water & food
Cancellations will not be accepted after registration closes.