About this event
Please join us for the 72nd Annual Cumberland Classic Majors
Registration for Workers
2024 Majors Supplementals.pdf (TBD)
This event will take place on the combined South/North track at 2.78 miles in length.
This event will be conducted under the 2024 GCR and Category Specifications, as amended for 2024 per "Fast Track" and Supplemental Regulations
Everyone will be required to enter a credit card upon registration. Payments will be deferred on Motorsportsreg until you come to registration at the event. .
Digital Smart waiver is required by all attendees. Here is the direct link. TBD
- $TBD Majors Entry (One driver, one car) and 3 crew passes (additional crew $10.00)
- $TBD Friday Track Event
- $30.00 Compliance fee for SRF3, FE2
- $20.00 Compliance fee for SM
- $50.00 Late Registration Fee (walk ups)
All participants are required to be members in good standing of the SCCA and have a valid SCCA Full Competition license. Weekend SCCA memberships will be available at registration for a cost of $25.00.
Conference Preferred Majors Numbers will be honored until 14 days prior to the event (April 13, 2024), except when drivers holding the same Preferred Number request that number in the same run group. In that case, the Preferred Number will be assigned to the driver with the earliest entry time. The Chief Registrar will attempt to contact the affected driver by email or telephone.
A limited number of enclosed garages are available for rent and limited paddock spots with electrical connections on a first come/first serve basis. Please contact the track directly for garage rental fees and reservations. They can be reached at 724-535-1000 or at www.pittrace.com.
There will be a track event on Friday April 26th for open practice hosted by Steelcities Region.
Registration Hours at the Track:
Registration is on the first floor of the timing tower.
- Thursday, Apr 25th - TBD
- Friday, April 26th - 7:00am - 11:00am and 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, April 27th - 7:00am - 11:00am
- Sunday, April 28th - 7:00am - 10:00am
Tech Hours at the Track
- Thursday Apr 25th - TBD
- Friday April 26th - 7:30am-11-am and 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday, April 27th - 7:30am - 11:30am (after impound)
- Sunday, April 28th- 7;30am - 11:30am
- Express tech at registration, please bring your logbook and helmet
- TIRE VENDORS: Stupid Fast Tires-(330) 573-4338
Facility pay-at-the-pump station. There is a Sunoco mandated security program in place that will limit you to three transactions on the same card in one day. If you think you will need more fuel, bring more than one card.
- Leaded 110 Octane
- Unleaded 100 Octane
- Premium Unleaded 93 Octane (There are two pumps with 93 octane. They are dispensed from different tanks but are the same fuel)
A dedicated line for registration will be available for drivers holding a 2024 U.S. Majors Tour Series Registration card
Express Tech is available at registration for U.S. Majors Tour cardholders with a current Annual, a 2024 gear tech, and no notations in the vehicle logbook. Eligible cardholders must produce the vehicle logbook (with gear inspection notation) in order to receive a tech sticker.
*No entry will be considered official until full payment of all fees is received. If you prefer to use an alternate form of payment from the credit card entered upon registration you must advise the registrar at registration. Cash or checks will be accepted at registration at the track.
The credit card on file will be charged upon registration. No refunds will be issued once a driver has turned a wheel on track.