About this event
LightSpeed, founded in 2019, is driven by a singular objective: delivering an unparalleled, enjoyable, and top-notch track experience to all motorsports enthusiasts. We proudly offer premium track experiences at iconic venues, including Laguna Seca Raceway, Sonoma Raceway, Thunderhill Raceway and now Ridge Motorsport Park!
At LightSpeed, we consider everyone part of our track family, We highly value your feedback, which we use to continually enhance our services, We also demonstrate our commitment to the community through our annual charity event.
4/7 Sun Limited early bird pricing $375.
Limited Half day PM only entry $245. Four scheduled sessions, intermediate to advanced drivers only.
$25 Late fee applies to entries within 14 days of event.
- Professional Photographer
- Six 20 min Sessions scheduled
- Four run groups, lower car counts, less traffic
- Novice session with On-Track and In-Class instruction.
- LightSpeed Time Trial Competition
Lightspeed is a Veteran owned business supporting Veterans. $25 discount extended to all US Veterans and military. Discount/refund to be applied at check in upon verification of proof of service.
Ridge Motorsports Park about an hour ride south from Seattle, Washington, in the typical Pacific Northwest town of Shelton, the Ridge Motorsports Park was built in 2011 to serve as a focal point for racers coming from all around the states of Oregon & Washinton. Designed by Steve Crawford as a motorist oasis in the middle of an evergreen pine forest, this racing track offers magnificent views of the surrounding vegetation. It also adapts seamlessly to the formidable elevation changes in the natural terrain, defying the drivers' abilities to remain in control of their vehicles.
The Ridge Motorsports Park track is 2.47 mi long, with a total vertical gain of 299 ft from start to finish. There are 16 turns in this racetrack, including several closed ones like The Carousel and The Thumb. Another impressive section is the ridge complex, an abrupt descent of 50 ft through a challenging turn combination. Several straight runs compensate for the loss of speed in these sharp curves, leaving the average lap time at 1:55.246 and the average velocity at 77 mph. Given the particular characteristics of the terrain, this track only goes in the counterclockwise direction, which enables vehicles to develop top speeds from top to bottom.
- You MUST be at least 18, both driver and passenger
- Passenger is allowed but must sign a waiver and obtain a wristband
- Make sure you have Numbers on BOTH side of your car
- Helmets M2015+ / SA2015+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is NOT allowed
- Tow Hook/Strap is REQUIRED
- All convertibles MUST be equipped with roll-over protection. Factory equipped rollbar is allowed
- More info and FAQ Here
- No other credit/discount applicable to this event besides earlybird pricing