About this event
Experience some of Upstate New York’s best driving roads!
Join the Patroon and X Chapters for the 2nd Annual High Peaks Drive (HPD): a two day, 300 mile, driving tour of the Adirondack mountains against the backdrop of stunning northeast foliage.
We kick off on Friday night with dinner in Lake Placid. The drive starts early Saturday morning, and runs through Sunday afternoon:
A special BMW CCA rate of $299 per night has been secured at our Lake Placid base for the weekend, the Courtyard By Marriott located on 5920 Cascade Rd. Space is limited and this special rate is only available to the first 15 Registrants who book a room at the hotel using our booking link (provided with your confimration email). The hotel must be booked on or before September 13. After this date, our special rate will not be available.
Act fast and also receive a commemorative pint glass!
See Event Terms for additional details.
This event is open to all!
The High Peaks Drive is open to all road legal vehicles, regardless of age, make, or model - including motorcycles! However, any participating vehicle may not have anything in tow during the Driving Tour portion of the event. We are also limiting the number of vehicles to 30 so it is easier to keep the group together.
- Registrants are limited to 50 individuals, regardless of membership status.
- Active BMW CCA members only pay $35 per person to register. A valid BMW CCA Member ID number is required and will be validated prior to the event.
- Non-member Registrants (including inactive members) will be required to pay an additional $58, equal to dues for a one-year BMW CCA membership, in addition to the $35 registration fee.
- Drivers are responsible for compliance with all posted traffic regulations and are required to hold a valid driver's license.
- All Registrants must complete an electronic waiver prior to participating. This waiver is necessary for all participants (drivers and passengers).