About this event
Come join us at Waterford Hills (Oakland County Sportsmen Club, 4770 Waterford Rd., Clarkston, MI 48346) for an exciting race weekend. The 2023 WHRRI Race #5 features 2 STROKE SMOKE with a special feature 15 Lap race for all F5 and F6 cars on Saturday. We need the help of Grid Workers, Floggers, Fire & Rescue, Starters, T&S etc. to make this a successful weekend.All types of Volunteers are needed for this event.
We need the help of Grid Workers, Flaggers, Fire & Rescue, Starters, T&S etc. to make this a successful weekend.
- Park down near "Lena's Place" and sign the release to get your arm band or hard card sticker.
- Plan to arrive by 9:00 am and check-in with your Specialty Chief.
- Dress for the weather in long pants and comfortable closed-toed shoes.
- Lunches and drinks will be provided each day.
- On track activities end no later than 6:00 pm.
- There will not be a cookout or Sunday trophy presentation for this event.
- Camping & Hotel accommodations are available:
- The free track campground is open for the 2023 season! Great wooded sites for tents to motor homes. Choose your lot and stop at the OCSC office and tell them what site you’re on. Any questions call the OCSC office at (248) 623-0444.
- Comfort Inn and Suites is offering a 10% discount on reserved rooms on race weekends. Call (248) 795-1369 using promo code: Waterford Hills Road Racing. Address is 6874 Sashabaw Rd., Clarkston Mich. 48348 (Sashabaw Rd. & I-75 interchange) 3.1 miles from track.
Flaggers: Sign in at the base of the tower. The morning meeting is at 9:15 am to give everyone time for announcements, updates, assignments, etc. New Flaggers: Welcome! We provide on-the-job training. If you want to learn more about our speciality click on "New to F&C?" at michiganturnmarshals.org
Note that this registration is for volunteers only
- Drivers and Crew please click here.
- All specialties are welcome to sign up here for this event. We invite you to contact the appropriate Chief for more info. Contact names are available on the WHRRI website.
If you are between 16 and 18 years of age, you will require a notarized minor consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Contact Ron Cech at firstname.lastname@example.org.