About this event
The 3 Pass Drive will take us through the town of Naches and follow HWY 12 to SR 410 up to historic Whistling Jack Lodge in Cliffdell for our first pit stop, then proceed up to Chinook Pass/Naches Peak Trailhead for exceptional views and picturesque photo opportunities. Departing Chinook for a spirited drive down Cayuse Pass (SR 123) to reconnect with HWY 12 and on up to White Pass with a stop and photo opp at the Goat Rocks Observation Point 12. Another pit stop at White Pass summit and then on down HWY 12 with a final stop for lunch at Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co. in Naches for a late lunch (outdoor seating~ pizza, sandwiches, salads, etc.).
Participants will arrive at the starting point at The Yakima Cinema parking lot at 9:30 am (1305 N 16th Ave, Yakima~ US HWY 12 and 16th Ave exit MP 202)
9:30 am pre-tour drivers meeting, 10 am start time.
Tour concludes at 3pm.
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until September 11th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: P-Cars only on this tour please
- Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.inwr.pca.org > About the Club > IWNR Documents > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website www.inwr.pca.org