2022 WSCC Ice Race Event 3 - Winnipeg BeachWinnipeg Beach
About this event
Come and participate in the 2022 Ice Racing Season !
Winnipeg Sports Car Club presents:
ICE RACING AT WINNIPEG BEACH, MB!
(Note: with the unfortunate cancellation of the Feb 19/20 weekend due to weather we have had to reschedule this event as a single race day event on Feb 27 for both IceX and Fire on Ice)
SUNDAY - FEB 27
Ice-X: lapping on ice with street cars! (experienced IceX entries only)
Fire on Ice: door to door racing!
Come out and see what the all the fuss is about!
***PLEASE SEE NEXT PAGE AND READ ALL EVENT REQUIREMENTS***
***SPECIAL NOTES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC***
ANYONE FOUND NOT FOLLOWING THESE REGULATIONS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT!
ENTRANTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE OUTSIDE OF THEIR DESIGNATED PIT AREA
*** PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AND YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE HISTORY AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE TRACK. ***
The supplemental regulations for this event can be found at these links:
Fire on Ice and ICE-X Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Winnipeg Sports Car Club annual membership or other WCMA affiliated club membership, daily memberships are also available for this event.
- A completed Ice-X / SoloSport Vehicle Technical Self-Declaration form or Cars with Roll Cages - Annual Tech Form
- All drivers are required to attend the drivers meeting. Consult the event schedule for driver's meeting time, usually at 9:45 am. Event starts at 10:00 am.
- All drivers are required to wear appropriate helmets (SNELL SA, SAH, ECE R22.05/22.05, SNELL M 2010 series or newer). No DOT-only helmets allowed.
- Vehicles with factory or aftermarket roll protection must wear SNELL SA helmets.
Vehicle: (If you are unsure if your vehicle qualifies, contact the event registrar!)
- Any four-wheeled vehicle is permitted however it must be dimensionally wider than it is tall.
- Convertibles are permitted providing they have an OEM Hard-Top or OEM/Aftermarket installed roll protection.
- All convertibles must contact the registrar to ensure their vehicle is permitted!
- Vehicles do not have to be road legal however must appear and function as if they could be driven on the street. This includes but not limited to:
- Coachwork complete and intact
- Functioning side and rear view mirrors
- Working head and tail lamps
- Wipers, windshield glass, and sealed windows behind the driver
- FIX ALL KNOWN LEAKS!
- All regular maintenance must be up to date.
- All entrants must have completed annual tech form for the vehicle that is registered. You will not be permitted on the road course without it.
- All vehicles with roll cages, must complete the race-tech form and present the car and the form to the tech inspector or chief scrutineer. Vehicles with roll bars or roll cages are subject to inspection from the chief scrutineer. Upon checking in, inform the registrar that you have registered with a vehicle with a roll cage.
- All vehicles shall be numbered.