2022 Women's Only TourPNWR Tour
About this event
The Women's Only Tour is back again for 2022!
Last year, we had 28 cars and 46 women attend the tour, so let's top those numbers this time! Besides the Women's Only Drivers' Education Day, if you are not a "DE kind of person", this is your chance to hang out with other women who just want to go out and have a great day of driving on local backroads (along WITH those women who also love HPDE as well)! This year the PNWR Porsche Club Women’s Only Tour will start in North Tacoma, driving over the Narrows Bridge where we will be on scenic roads throughout Gig Harbor, both windy and straight stretches of road. Enjoy the beautiful water and forest views that the Peninsula has to offer. The tour will ultimately end with a pay as you go Italian Luncheon at Massimo’s over -looking Henderson Bay. Further details on the menu will be forthcoming as we get closer to the tour date.
If you are new to the club or driving tours, this is a perfect event to meet other women and share a wonderful summer day as a group. Non-club members are welcome to be your passenger. It is a great girl’s day out!
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancellations accepted until midnight August 24th.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a member of the PCA at the time/date you register for the tour.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches are only allowed on a case-by-case basis under extenuating circumstances (car in the shop, awaiting delivery of a Porsche, etc).
For Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the PCA Liability Waiver at the starting point. Minors must have their parent (mother or legal guardian) sign the Minors as Observer's Only waiver at the start point.. They DO NOT sign the adult waiver form!
- Age and driver's license restrictions: Drivers must be in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the tour and have valid insurance in force.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you are a single driver, but you would like to share the experience with a passenger, please mark it on the registration form. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate Motorsportreg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website at Tour Etiquette
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/