About this event
While old man winter is bearing down on the Midwest, there is no reason for anyone to suffer from cabin fever. The Winter Autocross Series was created for enthusiasts to enjoy the performance characteristics of their car to the fullest. From the novice driver to the experienced autocrosser, the Winter Autocross Series has a little something for everyone. This off-street, closed-course environment is the perfect place to hone those winter driving skills with a variety of challenges that include; speed stop challenge, short autocross, and long autocross. We can't always promise snow and ice, but we can promise the weather and course conditions to be both unpredictable and challenging for any driver and machine.
- The series is made up of three event dates that are spread out over the Winter. Participants are split into three classes of competition; front-wheel drive (FWD), rear-wheel drive (RWD), and all-wheel drive (AWD). After each event points are awarded based on the finishing position within the class. Points are accumulated after each of the three-event dates with an awards presentation taking place immediately following the last event of the series.
- Road America reserves the right to cancel the event due to low enrollment. Cancellations will typically be made at least 1 week prior to the event. Click here for our full terms and conditions.
No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. You understand and agree that there are no refunds once your registration is submitted unless the event is canceled by Road America.
The schedule is subject to change. We look forward to seeing you!
|Sign In:||8:00am-9:15am (Enter Gate 6)|
|Safety Inspection:||8:15 am-9:30 am (Mandatory for all cars)|
|Drivers Meeting:||9:30 am (Mandatory for all drivers)|
The Fine Print:
- Everyone entering the facility will be required to have a pit pass, this includes spectators (purchase these in advance to take advantage of some great savings).
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a member of our team and directed to the meeting room for sign-in.
- You will be able to pick your own car number. Please have numbers on your car upon arrival. Numbers will be available for sale if needed on a first come first serve basis.
- Once your credentials are received, a safety inspection is required and will take place in tech building one.
- Drivers and passengers must have a DOT-approved helmet. Helmets can be rented from Road America upon arrival for $30
- Regular tires and snow tires are allowed.
- Tow Hooks are recommended to keep the day going as scheduled
- NO studded tires.
- All drivers must be in the meeting room for the 9:30 am mandatory drivers' meeting. Any drivers arriving late will be required to meet with an RA official prior to participating in any activities.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows or dropouts.
- A lunch break is built into the course, for those that purchase a SEASON PASS, a Chef's Selection box lunch is included with the entry. If you wish to purchase any additional Chef's Selection box lunches, you can find that on the registration page for an additional $15, otherwise please feel free to bring a bag lunch or take advantage of some of the great nearby restaurants in Elkhart Lake and Plymouth areas.
- Each driver must possess a valid driver's license. If you are a minor and are participating in the program you WILL need to have a parent’s signature on our minor release form. Unless this is completed in advance a parent must be present at sign-in to complete the necessary paperwork. To take care of this in advance please call the Road America office at 1-800-365-7223.
- Drivers who are sharing a car have 2 options:
- If you wish to be scored together (one car number) you need to purchase one full registration and one pit pass
- If you wish to be scored separately (two-car numbers) you need to purchase two full registrations (one for each driver).
- All sales are final. No Refunds or exchanges. You understand and agree that there are no refunds once your registration is submitted.