About this event
SVR-PCA AX #10: Saturday, November 12, 2022 @ Thunderhill Raceway Park. Location details can be found HERE.
COURSE MAP Driver Map SVR10 2022 11 12.pdf
Max attendance is 65 drivers. Subsequent registrations will be put on the wait list.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 or when limit has been reached
- The price, to be paid through MotorsportReg.com is $75 which will be discounted for:
- $10 discount extended to current PCA members
- $10 discount if driving a CLASSED Porsche. Registering in FUN class invalidates this discount.
- If there is a second driver in the same car they must be registered separately and assigned a different car number.
- If you plan to Camp or RV at Thunderhill - there will be a $20 charge per person per night
- More information on PCA Sacramento Valley Region (SVR) Autocross and its venue can be found at the official web site: HERE
Rules and Classification:
- Rules and classification is governed by PCA Zone 7. Classing your car is highly encouraged. The full rule set can be found HERE
- A simple way to class your car is to complete this questionnaire. Simply save a copy of the Google sheet, or download as Excel.
- Or, if you would like us to class your car for you, simply send an email to Brant Ballantyne at email@example.com, or John Leet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:15 am: All participants must check-in at Registration trailer
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Cars tech inspected on grid
- Cars must be presented and ready for tech by no later than 8:15am
- 8:30 am: Instructor-led course walk begins
- 8:45 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- ~9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch ~noon time (~30 min).
- We will have a morning session and afternoon session. Depending on the size of the run groups and how efficiently we all work together between run groups we will strive to get a minimum of 8 runs throughout the day if not more. Let's all work together and make things run efficiently and smoothly, so we can maximize our time.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.
What to bring:
- A Big Smile on your Face
- Your lunch, drinks and plenty of water. (The club does provide some bottled water)
- Folding Chair
- Painter's tape or printed numbers for car numbers
- Sunscreen, hat, layers for cooler mornings (NO RED Clothing)
- All drivers must check in at trailer and display assigned car number(s) before moving to grid.
- All drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position. The majority of worker positions require standing for approximately one hour per shift. Dress appropriately for standing outside in the weather.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification.
For any questions please contact the AX Chair John Leet at: email@example.com
- Location for this event is at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA.
- Live timing during the event will available at the SVR live timing web site
- More information on SVR Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA SVR Autocross Website
- More information on Zone 7 Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA Zone 7 Autocross Website
REVIEW CLASS RULES PRIOR TO SELECTING YOUR CLASS: Please review them HERE.
This is an all day event. Participants are required to take part in both Morning and Afternoon sessions.
Multi-driver cars (sharing a car with another driver) are allowed, but each driver must register separately. Only one driver/car combination is allowed in each run group.
ALL drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position.
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification. Loaner helmets are available.
Drivers are responsible for bringing a safe car to the event. Cars must be mechanically sound, in good running condition with no major leaks, and the interior must be empty of anything that could fly about during the event.
Drivers without pre-assigned SVR number are allowed to select a number from the available list. If you wish to have a permanent number assigned, please email the event organizer.
Our events run rain or shine, including maintaining the work assignments. Refunds are not provided for inclement weather.
DRONES, GUNS (or Firearms), ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED at PCA events.