About this event
Please join us for our final points event of the year at the Frederick Regional Airport. This will be a charity event with all proceeds going to the WWII Airborne Demonstration Team Foundation and the beautiful Boogie Baby C-47, which is located at the venue. You can get more information on this non-profit organization at: https://wwiiadt.org/.
We want to give special thanks to the city of Frederick and Dr. Woods for helping facilitate this event. They have welcomed us with open arms, and we look forward to our time in Frederick during this event.
We will be allowing Camping on site, for the folks that want to drive up the day before. please keep your area clean and pickup all your belongings and trash before you leave.
we will have the mess hall open through out the day for breakfast and lunch and snacks as you need. PLEASE BRING CASH WITH YOU!
Only online payments are accepted at this time. Please direct any registration inquiries to the registrar, Chad Rice.
Online registration will remain open until 4:00 PM of day prior to the event. Registration will reopen on event day from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. Any registrations processed on event day will accrue a late fee. The mandatory drivers meeting starts at 9:00 AM. Car numbering and class need to be on the vehicle before tech inspection, which closes at 8:30 AM (Please Tech your vehicle after registering & check-in and PRIOR to walking course). There will be a novice course walk-through at 8:30 AM, if you're new, come a little early and get a guided tour.
Please bring a packed lunch with you to the event that you can eat between heats. There have been events where stopping for lunch was going to interfere with the number of runs. When possible, there will be approximately a 30 minute lunch break in the middle of the day.
Remember to bring lots of drinking water and stay hydrated. There is little shade available at our site, so bring sunscreen.
Drivers must present a valid driver's license and a valid SCCA membership card, no exceptions. If you're not a current SCCA member you will be required to purchase a weekend membership.
- SCCA Members
- $40 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $50 if paid on the day of the event
- Non-SCCA Members - includes Weekend Membership
- $60 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $65 if paid on the day of the event
Special Instructions for this event:
- Spectator waivers WILL be available at this event. If spectators want to ride along in a vehicle, they need to sign in and get a waiver before registration closes at 8:30am.
- Oklahoma Region will be using SpeedWaiver for those without a current SCCA Annual Waiver
- More information regarding acknowwledgement and how to sign this waiver will be available on the registration page
7:30 AM- Registration Opens
8:30 AM- Novice course walkthrough
8:30 AM- Tech close
9:00 AM- Drivers' Meeting
9:30 AM- First car on course
COVID 19 Protocol Update (5/18/2021)
- If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, masks are no longer required indoors or outdoors UNLESS local regulatory authorities or venues have specific mask requirements in place.
- If you are not vaccinated, you may still attend and participate in SCCA events. However, in line with the latest CDC guidelines, it is recommended that you continue to wear a mask indoors and when near others. This is subject to any mask requirements by local regulatory authorities and/or venue management.
- Regardless of any national or local directives, all individuals remain free to wear a mask in any setting at any SCCA event, should they choose to.
- Drivers must have a current drivers license and be of legal driving age
- Drivers license and SCCA membership must be presented at registration/check-in
- Non-SCCA members will purchase a Weekend Membership on MSR when registering
- You will receive a certificate via email after event check-in
- Your car must pass a tech inspection in accordance with the current SCCA rules in section 3.3.3 Safety Inspections
- Helmets must adhere to the current SCCA guidelines
- Batteries secured by ratchet straps will fail tech
- Drivers must wear full shoes. No open toed shoes can be permitted for safety reasons
- Fianl registration & tech close at 8:30 AM on the day of the event