About this event
Registration for the April 23 event is capped at 80 entries for safety reasons. All entries received beyond the first 80 will be automatically added to the waitlist. Waitlisted drivers will be added to the entry list in the order that they registered if drivers on the entry list cancel their entry.
Notice to Participants: In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask if unvaccinated, and wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
WHAT IS AUTOCROSS?
Autocross, or "Solo," is a timed contest of driving skill. Speeds and hazards to spectators, participants, and property do not exceed those found in normal, legal highway driving. We think it is much more fun than street driving and you can't get a speeding ticket! Best of all, you can enter in your everyday street car!
All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running:
- Working seat belts.
- Throttle return action, secure battery.
- No oil or antifreeze leaks.
- Adequate clutch (if applicable) & brake pedal.
- Tires must have measurable thread and in good condition.
- Wheel bearings must have no play.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops).
- Helmets are required (Snell M2010/SA2010 or newer)
Also be advised:
- NO ALCOHOL OR ILLICIT DRUGS ON SITE.
- NO SMOKING ON GRID.
- NO MINORS OR PETS ON GRID.
Registration Fee - Member - Saturday Only: $40
Registration Fee - Non-Member - Saturday Only: $60 (Includes SCCA weekend membership)
*Up to two weekend memberships (within a 60 day time frame) may be applied towards the cost of an annual SCCA membership.
SATURDAY EVENT SCHEDULE:
1121 S Chance Ave
Fresno ,CA 93702
(Enter from north gate on E Kings Canyon Rd, across from McDonald's)
Check in opens at 7:30 AM and closes promptly at 8:30 AM.
MANDATORY driver’s meeting 8:45 AM. Heat 1 starts 9:00 AM.
Run/work groups to be determined.
Lunch break follows the completion of the final competition heat.
Fun Runs (at the discretion of the event chair based upon interest & track conditions).
After the event, your credit or debit card will be charged.
Additional details can be found at our website and Facebook page located at:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGARDING MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS BEING TAKEN AT THIS EVENT DUE TO COVID-19.
BY CLICKING CONTINUE, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO ALL PROVISIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
The Fresno Chapter of the San Francisco Region of the SCCA is closely monitoring the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. The health and safety of our members and attendees is the highest priority. Autocrosses are open-air events that do not require gatherings in confined spaces. Therefore, based on CDC recommendations and State of California regulations, we will implement the following steps to reduce risk of spreading the virus.
If you are sick, have been sick, or have been exposed
to the virus in the past 14 days – DO NOT ATTEND.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN MASK (if unvaccinated) and HELMET TO THIS EVENT.
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT – IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH OUR POLICY,
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Check-in & Registration:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
- Contactless check-in at the trailer is required.
- Corner worker assignments will be given during check-in.
- Online registration will close three days prior to the event at 9:00 PM.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR UNVACCINATED PEOPLE (OPTIONAL FOR VACCINATED) IN LINE DURING CHECK-IN.
- A table will be set up at the waiver station.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated people near or approaching the waiver station.
- Waivers will be placed on the table for attendees to sign.
- Wrist bands will be given to, and worn by, all who sign the waiver.
- Driver must be present and car will be self-teched under supervision.
- Tech workers will wear a mask (if unvaccinated) and disposable gloves.
- Touching interior surfaces will be avoided if possible.
Social Distancing and PPE (all day)
All attendees are asked to follow current CDC guidelines for social distancing, including, but not limited to:
- KEEP A MINIMUM OF 6 FEET AWAY FROM PEOPLE
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated.
- No water or food will be provided; please bring your own, especially water.
- No one allowed in the trailer except timing and scoring workers.
- Avoiding handshaking.
- Cover coughs with elbow.
- Avoiding touching your face.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently.
- Please use common sense and err on the side of caution.
Masks are REQUIRED for anyone NOT vaccinated in the following designated areas or situations:
- Waiver station
- During check-in
- Inside and within 50 feet of the Timing Trailer
- During setup and cleanup operations
- Grid worker and Starter
- Additional areas may be designated by the event chair or safety steward
- Drivers must follow all social distancing guidelines mentioned in this policy.
- LOANER HELMETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- Co-driving (sharing the same car) is permitted, as long as social distancing guidelines are met.
- Bottled water will not be available. Please bring your own.
- The trailer will be closed, except to essential personnel.
- Sanitizing supplies will be provided at all corner stations and should be used frequently on all equipment and mandatory between run groups.
- CORNER CAPTAINS ARE REQUIRED TO SANITIZE RADIOS BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SESSION.
- All corner workers should wash or sanitize their hands before and after their work session.
- Disposable gloves can be used, in addition to other hand hygiene measures.
- Cancel before registration closes – full refund.
- Cancel after registration closes – refund, minus $10 cancelation fee.
- No-show drivers will be charged the full amount.
- If you cannot attend due to feeling sick, or any reason related to the coronavirus, a full refund will be provided regardless of when you cancel.
- All refunds must be initiated by logging into Motorsportreg.com and contacting the registrar.
- Online registration will close three days prior at 9:00 PM.