About this event
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday October 16 at the Fairwinds Golf Club, 3730 Fairwinds Drive, Nanoose Bay, V9P 9J6
You are invited to come out and meet other members, participate in the Annual General Meeting.
We encourage everyone to have lunch there too - please add that to your registration. It will be small buffet style lunch for $20 (subsidized by VIR).
- Ceasar Salad with house made dressing, croutons and bacon
- Garden Vegetable, Leafy Green Salad with Assortment of dressings
- Beef dip on garlic buttered bakery fresh toasted buns, with herb au jus, sautéed mushrooms and onions, served with hand carved potato wedges.
- Chocolate sheet cake dessert
If you have a special request, allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Note that as we have to provide exact food counts days before the event, you CANNOT add lunch on the day if you have not registered for it in MSR.
If anyone interested in 9 holes of golf? VIR's Dave Goede has negotiated with the Fairwinds Golf Club for a member guest rate of $29. Tick off the box on the registration form to let Dave know you're interested. Dave will arrange a tee off time (weather permitting).
All members in good standing – primary and family/affiliate - have the right to attend, to vote and to stand for election for any position on the Board.
There is no cost for attending the AGM meeting.
10:00 to 10:30 - meet and greet with coffee available
10:30 to Noon - Annual General Meeting
Noon to 1:30 - Lunch (for those who registered for it in MSR)
Further details will be announced on our website and in the President’s emails to members.
Elections will be held for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Up-Island Director
- Mid-Island Director
- South-Island Director
There will be a free draw to win a one year subscription to 000 Magazine, worth US $275. This is only open to VIR members in attendance.
- Call to order 10:30am, Quorum and Approval of Agenda: Garth Webber Atkins
- Review and Approval of the 2021 AGM Minutes: Garth Webber Atkins
- President’s Comments, Directors’ and Chairs’ Reports:
- Please review these Reports published in October Porscher.
- Election of the 2021-2022 Board of Directors: Tim Evans
- Awards to Members: Garth Webber Atkins
- Enthusiast Of the Year
- Rally Champion
- President’s Award
- Closing Remarks: Garth Webber Atkins
- Door prizes
- Draw for a one-year subscription to 000 Magazine
- Adjournment: Garth Webber Atkins
Current VIR PCA membership is required for registration