About this event
Come and join us at Gimli Motorsport Park for an entire weekend of racing!
This event includes Open Lapping (Friday), Time Attack (Saturday/Sunday), and wheel-to-wheel Road Racing (Saturday/Sunday).
This is an FIA Canada sanctioned event!
***SPECIAL NOTES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC***
PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
PRE-REGISTRATION NOTES: Please Read!
Weekend Schedule is located here: Schedule
NOTE: Track use of vehicles with Lithium based batteries is prohibited!
If you have any questions regarding this, please ask the event organizer.
WSCC Memberships required for all disciplines of road race.
All drivers must read the 2021 supplementary regulations prior to registering. If you need to view them, they are located HERE!
Time Attack Entry Requirements:
- All drivers are required to attend the drivers meeting. Consult the event schedule for driver's meeting time.
- All drivers are required to wear long pants and closed toed shoes. Long sleeved shirts are recommended.
- All drivers are required to wear appropriate helmets (SNELL SA or M 2010 series or newer). No DOT only helmets allowed.
- Vehicles with factory or aftermarket roll protection must wear SNELL SA helmets.
- Newer SA helmets are available for rent in all sizes. First come, first served.
- All drivers should bring a plastic bin to keep their belongings in. Make sure it is marked with your name and car number.
- All drivers should bring appropriate tools and equipment to rotate tires, and re-torque lug nuts at a minimum.
- All drivers shall have a WCMA Logbook.
- Any four-wheeled vehicle is permitted however it must be dimensionally wider than it is tall.
- Convertibles are permitted providing they have an OEM Hard-Top or OEM/Aftermarket installed roll protection.
- Vehicles do not have to be road legal however must appear and function as if they could be driven on the street. This includes but not limited to:
- Coachwork complete and intact
- Functioning side and rear view mirrors
- Working head and tail lamps
- Wipers, windshield glass, and sealed windows behind the driver
- All regular maintenance must be up to date with no leaks.
- All entrants must have completed annual tech form for the vehicle that is registered.
- All vehicles shall be numbered.
- Although not mandatory, please make every effort to class your vehicle as it adds to the seasonal competition for the other entrants.
- Vehicles with roll bars or roll cages are subject to inspection from the chief scrutineer. Upon checking in on race day, inform the registrar that you are competing with a such equipped vehicle.
- SNELL SA helmet use is mandatory for vehicles with factory or aftermarket roll protection.