About this event
Come and join us in the middle of a field for a Saturday of excitement!
Winnipeg Sports Car Club presents a day of:
OPEN TRACK ON THE DIRT!
***THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE FOR $50!***
***CLOSED, PRIVATE EVENT - OPEN TO REGISTERED DRIVERS ONLY***
ENTRANTS ARE PERMITTED ONE PIT-CREW MEMBER!
OPEN TO ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS
MOST MAKES AND MODELS ACCEPTED
RELAXED ENVIRONMENT, DRIVE AT YOUR OWN PACE
Come out and see what the all the fuss is about!
Google Maps Location:
1752 Tom Crisp Road
***SPECIAL NOTES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC***
****Sports Cameras and other forms of in-car or on-car video recording are permitted.****
Winnipeg Sports Car Club annual membership or other WCMA affiliated club membership.
Day memberships available for those without annual memberships
***All entrants must read the Supplemental Regulations***
- All drivers are required to attend the drivers meeting. Consult the event schedule for driver's meeting time.
- All drivers are required to wear long pants and closed toed shoes. Long sleeved shirts are recommended.
- All drivers are required to wear appropriate helmets (SNELL SA, SAH or M 2010 series or newer). No DOT-only helmets allowed.
- Vehicles with factory or aftermarket roll protection must wear SNELL SA helmets.
- Newer SA helmets are available for rent in all sizes. First come, first served.
- All drivers should bring a plastic bin to keep their belongings in. Make sure it is marked with your name and car number.
- All drivers should bring appropriate tools and equipment to rotate tires, and re-torque lug nuts at a minimum.
Vehicle: (If you are unsure if your vehicle qualifies, contact the event registrar!)
- Any four-wheeled vehicle is permitted however it must be dimensionally wider than it is tall.
- Convertibles are permitted providing they have an OEM Hard-Top or OEM/Aftermarket installed roll protection.
- All convertibles must contact the registrar to ensure their vehicle is permitted!
- Vehicles do not have to be road legal however must appear and function as if they could be driven on the street. This includes but not limited to:
- Coachwork complete and intact
- Functioning side and rear view mirrors
- Working head and tail lamps
- Wipers, windshield glass, and sealed windows behind the driver
- FIX ALL KNOWN LEAKS!
- All regular maintenance must be up to date.
- All entrants must have completed annual tech form for the vehicle that is registered. You will not be permitted on the road course without it.
- All vehicles with roll cages, must complete the race-tech form and present the car and the form to the tech inspector or chief scrutineer. Vehicles with roll bars or roll cages are subject to inspection from the chief scrutineer. Upon checking in, inform the registrar that you have registered with a vehicle with a roll cage.
- SNELL SA helmet use is mandatory for vehicles with factory or aftermarket roll protection.
- All vehicles shall be numbered.