About this event
WOR SCCA Solo: Points Event 1
Sunday, May 23rd, 2021
Welcome to registration for Western Ohio Region SCCA Solo Points Event 1 at Kil-Kare in Xenia, Ohio!
Online pre-registration is NOW OPEN. Registration will close at 6:00 PM the day before the event.
This event will be held RAIN OR SHINE.
COVID-19 Specific Notices, please read prior to attending:
- Event may be canceled to comply with COVID-19 mandates
- Do not attend if you are or have been sick with COVID-19 type symptoms in the past 14 days
- Preregistration/Prepay only, NO Onsite/Walk-up Registrations
- Spectators are strongly discouraged
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK
- It is highly recommended everyone on site wear a mask/facial covering when not wearing a helmet
- Social distancing measures are required on site
- Drivers meeting will be held over PA
- LOANER HELMETS AND BOTTLED WATER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
- No passengers except necessary by law, safety, within family units, or as co-drivers
- Credit Card will not be charged until registration closes
- If event is cancelled after registration closes, we will refund or credit
Please try to arrive early to check-in and prepare your car. The quicker we get things started, the more runs everyone gets!
|Registration/Check in||7:30am - 8:30am|
|Tech Inspection||8:00am - 9:00am|
|First Car Off||~10:00am (earlier if possible)|
Payments are accepted online by credit/debit card
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT WALK-UP REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS EVENT in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about registration, or have missed the deadline, please contact the event organizer.
All licensed drivers are eligible to enter. Those with learner's permits or "Temps" are eligible only with a licensed driver in the car.
Drivers under 18 years of age must have a "minor waiver" signed by both parents or legal guardian. In cases where only one parent/guardian has sole legal custody, the form can be marked as such. This waiver must be notarized prior to the event or signed onsite, witnessed by an SCCA member. You can download and print a copy of this waiver here: SCCA Solo Minor Waiver MS-2A (MUST BE PRINTED IN COLOR)..
Everyone at the event must sign a liability waiver and wear the provided wrist band in plain view.
Helmet and seat belts are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers. Helmets must meet Snell 2000 or newer standards. Loaner helmets are available in limited quantities. Refer to Section 4.3 of the 2021 SCCA Solo Rules for further details on required safety equipment..
WOR SCCA Solo events will be conducted in accordance with the SCCA Solo Rules
and the WOR SCCA Solo Supplemental Regulations
If you have any questions, please contact the event organizer.