About this event
- SCCA member: $40
- Non-SCCA member: $45
- No Work Assignment: $80
- Driving only - no chasing cones! *Only 10 spots available per event*
If you are a SCCA member AND are a student or military personnel, input the discount code 5OFF at the checkout screen. You will be required to show your military or student ID at check-in. Failure to do so will result in an additional $5 charge that will be due before you are allowed to compete.
Junior Karts are not permitted at this event.
*Please note that you must present SCCA membership card to receive membership discount
7:00a - Gates Open
7:30a to 9:00a - Tech
8:30a - Course open for walking
9:00a - Novice Walk-Thru
9:30a - Drivers Safety Meeting
9:45a - First Heat to Grid
10:00a - First Car Off!
12:00p - (approx.) 30min Lunch Break
3:30p - (approx.) Awards
All times are subject to change. We recommend all competitors arrive on site between 7:00a and 8:30a to ensure enough time to prepare.
This year we are focusing on staying on schedule and being prompt on our start times. That being said, tech WILL CLOSE at 9:00a and the drivers meeting with start at 9:30a. If you arrive after tech has closed, there will be a $5 dollar charge to have your car tech'ed.
No cars will be accepted after the drivers safety meeting has started.
Another focus for this year will be organization and getting cleaned up at the end of the day. We know the weather may not be the best on race day but please keep in mind that the more people we have helping, the faster we can get to awards and home after the event. If you would like to help but are not sure of what you can do, please ask! All TRSCCA officers are more than willing to help and show you the ropes.
We hope to see you all there!
LOANER HELMETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR HAVE BEEN SICK WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE EVENT, PLEASE REMAIN HOME
• We will be doing pre-registration only. No walk-ups allowed.
• Masks are not required but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
• We will be practicing 6ft social distancing. Please wear a mask when you are not able to social distance.
• Drivers Meeting and Afternoon Awards will be over the radio/speakers. Please stay spread out.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at all corner stations and at the trailer. If you have your own, please bring it.
• We have an abundance of pens, please keep the one you use.
• No water will be provided, please bring your own.