About this event
Come join DMVR for the 2021 Solo points event #4 at Eddyville Raceway!
Event day schedule:
7:00AM-9:00AM - Tech inspection
7:00AM-9:00AM - Registration
9:00AM - Novice walk
9:30AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10:00AM - First car on course
SCCA Solo is one of the easiest, safest, and most popular ways to become a participant in motorsports instead of just a fan or spectator. Solo events also provide an excellent opportunity to improve your driving skills and to explore your car's performance capabilities in a controlled environment.
- Registration accepted online and the day of the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2021 rules on scca.org, contact the registrar, or visit with Chris Riester (DMVR Solo Rules Director) the day of the event.
- Non-participant guests are welcome – you must sign waiver upon entry to the event site.