About this event
Annual PCA and Euro Cars Holiday Dinner at Uplands Golf Club, 3300 Cadboro Bay Rd, Oak Bay
Sunday December 5th 2021; 6-9pm, $60 per attendee. Vaccine passports will be required for entry.
Join us for a Holiday dinner with speakers John and Chris Beresford recounting their adventures in the Peking to Paris Rally.
We’ll also be helping out CFAX Santas Anonymous with donations of cash or toys onsite or online via the MSR registration process. You can also donate directly to them if you wish to receive a tax receipt for your donation at Donate to Santas with tax receipt
Attendees will have a fixed starter and dessert and can choose an entree of fish, turkey or vegetarian.
STARTER: Roasted Squash Bisque (Nutmeg crème fraiche, brown butter sage)
- Uplands Roast Turkey Dinner (house made cranberry compote, slow roasted white and thigh, rye and vegetable stuffing, traditional pan gravy)
- West Coast Salmon (roasted local salmon, shichimi togarashi crust, sticky rice, grapefruit & basil relish)
- Farro Bowl (V) (wheatberry pilaf, butternut squash, roasted kale, pumpkin seeds, fresh cranberries, olive oil)
DESSERT: Flourless Chocolate Cake (Callebaut chocolate, dark cocoa, raspberry coulis, crème fraiche, white chocolate shavings, fresh berry)
There will be a no-host bar.
Any questions please email Ron Dempsey at email@example.com
- If a PCA member, please wear your club name badge.
- Dress code is semi-formal