About this event
The SCCA® Solo® National Championship - known as "Solo Nationals" – is where more than 1,300 autocrossers come from across the country to meet and compete in one of the largest motorsports gatherings on the planet and the premier SCCA autocross competition and social event of the year.
To crown a national champion in each class, drivers make three runs each on two different courses, with the fastest times from each course combined for the official results. This magnitude of drivers and runs takes four days to complete with half of the drivers running on Tuesday/Wednesday and the other half running Thursday/Friday. Along the way, drivers, friends and crew enjoy a legendary welcome party, tailgating late into the night, a practice course and awards celebrations.
Whether you’re seeking a National Champion’s jacket, ready for the social event of the year or a mixture of both, the SCCA Solo Nationals is the ultimate destination.
Entry Cap for this event is 1325 which does NOT include Formula Juniors.
The 48th annual Tire Rack Solo National Championships returns to Lincoln Air Park to host over 1300 competitors and crown the best of the best in Solo competition!
Click here for all event updates and detailed information
This year's theme is "Top Cone"
Use the intersection function on your GPS
Lincoln Air Park
W Mathis St & NW 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68524
Enter site at Gate 41
- Monday, April 20 – Group Tent Rental Opens - https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2020-tire-rack-solo-nationals-group-tent-rental-lincoln-airpark-scca-national-645562
- Wednesday, June 17 @ 3pm central – Registration opens for Tier 1 – 2019 Champions, 2020 Chiefs, 100%er’s. Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee), SCCA Unite Entry $275 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- Wednesday, June 17 @ 5 pm central – Registration for Test n Tune opens to everyone ($50 fee)
- Wednesday, June 24 @ 3 pm central – Registration opens for Tier 2 – 2019 podium winners (Top 3), 2019 Winners (Supplemental and Undersubscribed classes), Silver Circle members (25+ Nationals attendance). Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee), SCCA Unite Entry $275 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- Wednesday, July 1 @ 3 pm central – Registration opens to everyone else. Regular Entry Fee $195 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee), SCCA Unite Entry $275 (cancel with refund minus $50 admin fee)
- TBD – Individual Paddock selection opens
- Wednesday, August 12 @ Midnight – Entry fee moves to $325 (cancel fee moves to refund minus $100). Those that register with the higher entry fee do not receive a refund.
- Monday, August 24 @ 3 pm central - Run/Work order posted no later than.
- Monday, August 31 – Last day to register online
- Friday, September 4 – Last day to cancel and receive a refund, less cancellation fee of $100 (for those who registered prior to August 12).
SCCA Unite Registration Package
For 2020 we are offering the SCCA Unite registration package. This package is to #SupperMotorsport. The price is $275 for the entry and includes the following:
- Regular 2020 Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals Entry
- SCCA Unite Shirt
- Photo of your car on course at the 2020 Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals with the SCCA Unite and Solo Nationals logo
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of SCCA UNITE merchandise will benefit the SCCA, are voluntary contributions, and are not tax-deductible.
Event Schedule and Supps
The schedule of activities can be found here:
The supplemental regulations can be found here:
Contingency registration for SCCA’s gold and silver level administered contingency programs are on a separate MSR registration found here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2020-tire-rack-scca-solo-nationals-contingency-lincoln-airpark-national-347156. Please keep in mind that you must register each and every year to be eligible for awards and that National Tour registration does NOT include Championships. Competitors must be registered prior to competing, and it is the competitor's responsibility to comply with contingency requirements. Please check the programs on https://www.scca.com/pages/solo-contingency for detailed program requirements, including decal placements. Please check back for additions to the program.
The following companies are posting bronze level programs for which you must register directly with the sponsoring companies:
- Hoosier Racing Tire
- Mazda North American Operations
- Nexen Tire
- Toyota Racing Development
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com) with questions or to cancel.
Please review important information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA retains $50) for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered prior to Wednesday, August 12
- Entrant canceled prior to Wednesday, August 12
Partial refunds (SCCA retains $100) for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered prior to Wednesday, August 12
- Entrant canceled between Wednesday, August 12 and Friday, September 4
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered on or after Wednesday, August 12
- Entrant canceled on or after Friday, September 4
Car Number Policy
The number selection is first come, first served. The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-driver's number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who isn’t the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination.
- When the event hits the entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- For those entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. If the entrant has a credit card on file with MSR it will be charged. If there is no card on file when that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event. The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant's entry will be canceled and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, no entrants will be moved off the waitlist onto the registration list for the event. The waitlist will be officially closed, and even if there is a cancellation, no one will be taken off the waitlist to fill that spot.
- On-site registration - if the event is full, on-site registration will not be open to anyone on the waitlist or new registrations.