About this event
Push It To The Limit Performance driving competitions are just for you... Come find out what all the excitement is all about. You and your car against the clock. Who’s faster? All makes welcome!
IMPORTANT for the 2020 season, please read and understand in full before proceeding.
In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), there have been some changes implemented. Mohawk Racetrack is currently undergoing construction in the main parking lots where we would compete. In light of this, we have secured Exhibition Place as our temporary venue. We will be running in the space just south of the Enercare Centre. Google Map satellite link here - Princes' Boulevard and New Brunswick Way. Toronto may close Lakeshore Boulevard to enable greater distancing, which will affect entry to the venue. We highly recommend coming south on either Dufferin Street or Strachan Avenue.
General venue overview here.
Physical distancing measures will be in place to ensure everybody's safety and security. Face masks are strongly recommended. Lunch will NOT be included. Spectators are NOT permitted. Ride-alongs are NOT permitted. Cars may be shared by two people, but both drivers MUST reside in the same household. Loaner helmets will NOT be provided - all helmets must conform to Snell 2010 (or newer) or ECE-22.05. Make sure to come early, as course walks will not be permitted after 8:30AM. CLICK HERE to view the full supplemental information for these modified events.
There is a CASC waiver to print, sign, and hand in during event registration in the morning. This MUST be signed and completed, CLICK HERE for the form if you are able to print it out.
$50.00 / driver - Lunch NOT INCLUDED
130 driver maximum, subject to change.
We've got that smashing timing system! Starting lights! Live Wi-Fi results! Get that rust out of your system, and let's safely enjoy some motorsports, this summer.
Connect with us and fellow drivers for the latest news and discussion at our Facebook page, click here.
Arrive on-site by 7:30
Check-in at registration from 7:30 - 8:30
Mandatory Drivers' Meeting at 8:45
First car on course at 9:00
For full series Rules, click here (opens in new window): http://pitl.ca/rules.php
Classes for this event:
- SUV eligibility requirements: CASC-OR (Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs - Ontario Region) have the following regulations regarding SUV vehicles in autoslalom competitions. Overall height versus track width (distance between the two front wheels, side to side) need to be 1:1 maximum. The possibility of a roll-over incident is higher as we know with crossover and SUV-type vehicles, and the CASC regulation firmly stipulates the overall height cannot be greater than the track width.
- Minimum age to compete in this event is 16 years.
- All competitors must have a valid driver's licence.
- Minimum is a Snell M2010 helmet for cars NOT equipped with a roll cage. For a car equipped with a cage the minimum is a SA2010. No DOT helmets allowed. (Shared loaner helmets are available).
- All drivers must display their competition number in a contrasting colour, (minimum 6" in height) on both sides of their car.
- Passengers 14 years of age or older may ride in competitor’s car provided they have signed the waiver (Minor Waiver and Parental Consent Waiver required for those under the age of 18). Waivers are available at registration on the day of the event. Passengers are permitted to use loaner helmets.
- All cars will run in numeric order (1, 2, 3, 4 ...). Failure to show up at the start line in order will forfeit your run, unless the event organizer has been notified in advance.
- All competitors must marshal as instructed in the driver’s meeting. Failure to do this will forfeit your Fastest Time of Day, and you will not be allowed to take your next run.
- All pylons hit on the course will be charged a two (2) second penalty per cone. Leaning cones are not counted.
- The decisions of the marshals on the course, the timing people, and the scorers are final.
- Competitors are not permitted to talk to the timing staff. Your times will be displayed throughout the event.
- Any practicing and/or warming up of tires in adjacent properties and/or parking lots will result in disqualification from the event and series. Deliberate "burn outs" and "smoke shows' will also result in disqualification from the event and series.
- All competitors must attend the driver’s meeting prior to the start of each event.
- Competitors must display series sponsor decals, when available, prominently on both sides of the car, as required.
- The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason