About this event
Join the fun and learn your limits. There is a place for virtually any car (no high roll center vehicles), visit our website for details.
Members $40 (SCCNH, CMC, SCCV, KSCC, CART)
Please note the following important changes for this event due to COVID-19 (UPDATED 9/4):
- The event will be capped to 70 participants.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. There will be no onsite registrations.
- A health check may be conducted at the gate before entrance will be allowed.
- We will be following NH guidelines for social distancing. Masks and hand sanitizer will be made available to all participants.
Masks are mandatory anytime you are within 6 feet of another person
- This includes when working, at the driver’s meetings, awards ceremonies, etc.
- This includes when multiple persons are in a vehicle (masks under helmet).
- Social distancing will be encouraged at all times - including at work stations.
- Please be courtesous to stores in town as well by wearing a mask!
- Instructors may not be available for one-on-one/in-car coaching. Plan accordingly.
Loaner helmets are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Borrowers will be required to hold on to a borrowed helmet for the entire event. These cannot be shared. Once helmets are returned, they will not be used again for at least 2 weeks.
- The club only has 6 helmets, so we encourage you to make your own arrangements.
- You must know what size you need, no test fitting.
- Radios and flags must be sanitized between work groups with provided disinfectant.
Must have a valid driver’s license. If under age, must have guardian release.