About this event
2018 FLR Autocross Test & Tune Event #3
This event is capped at 36 Participants.
Our third Test & Tune event of the 2018 season is at the Seneca Army Depot located in Romulus, NY!
Need a chance to fine tune your car before the next event? Need to get a feel for those new parts you just installed? We have the answer, our third Test and Tune event of the season. The focus is on getting as many runs as possible and getting your car dialed in. No Novices (no instructors wll be available,) No PAX times, No Classing, No Karts just run after run.
Registration is open from 7:30-8:30.
Please click continue to see registration details and fees as well as a full event schedule.
All Fees will be collected on the Friday prior to the event. Please enter your credit card information on checkout. Registration will close on Friday (7/6) at 5pm, and after that time, any registrations will be final and non-refundable.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Autocross Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules located here: http://www.flr-scca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015Supplementals.pdf
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Adult Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Jr. Drivers must be a full SCCA member.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
For the Test and Tune Event there will be no PAX only Raw times recorded. NO KARTS for this event.
Novices are welcome if approved to drive without an instructor as there will not be instructors available at this event.
· $25 SCCA Member (CARD ONLY)
· $40 Non-member (Entry fee $25 + Weekend Membership $15 - CASH ONLY)
*If you are registering as a member you must enter your SCCA membership information in MotorsportReg for validation. If this information isn't entered you may register as a non-member and show your membership card at registration and you will not be charged for a weekend membership.
If you do not have a helmet, we will have loaner helmets available.
Registration & Tech