About this event
Let's try this again! The new rescheduled date for the NCAC will be November 21st and 22nd. Come join us for the biggest event of the year!
The official event hotel has a special rate for NCAC attendees and is only 2 miles from ZMAX.
Hampton Inn & Suites Concord/Charlotte
9850 Weddington Road Extension
Concord, NC 28027
We will be reserving a block of rooms like before, but feel free to call the hotel and reserve a room ahead of time. We will update this section once we have the reserved block of rooms finalized.
Two-day Championship Preregistration: $90
One-day Preregistration: $50
Registration includes your event entry as well as a gift bag including t-shirt and other goodies. Note, if you preregistered for the previous event before the T-shirt deadline, your shirt is guaranteed. If not, we have some extras that will be given out on a first come first serve basis at registration check in.
Registration at the event will cost $10 extra.
For those preregistering, payments will be deferred and your credit card will not be charged until the night before the event, so if you register and find out that you can't make it please cancel your registration yourself though MotorsportReg prior to registration closing and you will not be charged. If you prefer to register at the event, you will be charged the day-of registration fee.
If you would like to redeem an event voucher (i.e. Season Passes or Event Passes) or have any other questions please register normally online and then email the registrar email@example.com and your registration will be modified accordingly.
|Early check-in, registration, and tech at the event hotel||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Gates open, course open for walking||7:30 AM|
|On-site Registration and tech||8:00 AM - 9:30 AM|
|Drivers meeting||9:45 AM|
|Heat 1||10:15 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Heat 2||11:30 AM - 12:45 PM|
|Heat 3||12:45 PM - 2:00 PM|
|Heat 4||2:00 PM - 3:15 PM|
|Course changeover begins||3:30 PM|
|Must be off site||6:00 PM|
|Gates open||9:00 AM|
|Registration||9:30 AM - 10:45 AM|
|Drivers Meeting||11:15 AM|
|Heat 1||12:00 PM - 1:15 PM|
|Heat 2||1:15 PM - 2:30 PM|
|Heat 3||2:30 PM - 3:45 PM|
|Heat 4||3:45 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Course cleanup / T&S audit||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
Your car should be teched BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas.
- Hubcaps and center caps on wheels should be removed. If your hubcaps mount to the wheel and are held in place by the lug nuts, then they can stay on, otherwise they should be removed.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2000 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets any longer.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- You WILL experience greater than normal tire wear. Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.
In addition, TO ANYONE ATTENDING THEIR FIRST AUTOCROSS:
- In regards to displaying your class and numbers, please keep in mind that you should use tape or printed letters and numbers that contrast to your car's color, i.e. no blue tape on blue cars.