About this event
Speed SF leaders have been hosting High Performance Driving Events for over a decade all over California. Our staff is friendly and includes experienced track instructors, drivers and current race professionals. We limit the driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic resulting in more quality track time. Please come check us out, and invite a friend. Thank you for your support. Our events usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point), Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Raceway. For details, please visit Speedsf.com
Thunderhill Raceway - (103 db)
Saturday - East 3 miles Bypass
Sunday - Full 5 miles Bypass
- 103 db Sound Limit
- Five 20mins Session , 4 Run Groups
- All cars welcome with different level of experience groups.
- $225 Sat / $260 Sun
- Lemon and Chump Cars are not allowed at our events.
- Open Wheels vehicle is not allowed. (Fenders required)
- Minimum age of 18 , both driver and passenger
- Sound Limit: 103 db
- Helmets - Current requirement is M2010+ / SA2010+
- Sharing same run group with multiple drivers is not allowed
- Tow Hook or some tow points is required.
- All convertibles must be equipped with roll over protection. Factory equipped roll over protection is allowed. All Miatas must have approved roll bars to be on the race track. Please contact us to make sure your convertible is allowed. Both Driver and passenger heads with helmets must be below the top of front windshield and roll bar.