1010ths HPDE May 27-28 NCM 2023NCM Motorsport Park
About this event
2023. Drivers wishing to rent a garage and/or RV spot will do so directly through the track and NOT through 10/10ths. To rent a garage, please click on this LINK
Sound Level Requirements at NCM
Sound Limit Video Information
NCM Track Info.pdf Parking Information Etc.
The 10/10ths Video, What we are about !!
This is a 3 run group event: (3.0 hours of track time each day, sometimes more, includes AM touring laps)
- $375.00 / One Day
- $555.00 / Two Days
Advance Drivers can pass anywhere on track with no point required. It is a great opportunity to perfect your advanced driving skills in a group that is very fast, very competent and very courteous.
Intermediate Drivers can pass anywhere on track WITH a REQUIRED point. It is a great opportunity to begin working on advanced driving skills. Drivers in this group have much to learn but we offer a safe atmosphere where you can do just that.
Novice Drivers can pass in the straights WITH a REQUIRED point. Drivers will have both in car and in classroom instruction with emphasis on safety and learning the basic skills needed for high performance driving.
10/10ths Motorsports believes in Great Sportsmanship as well as the educational portion of the sport. We want you to be safe, relaxed and have a great time while learning the sport of High Performance Driving. We give you various on track freedoms to accomplish just that.
554 Corvette Drive, Building A, Bowling Green, KY, 42101, US
Why 10/10ths Motorsports?
10/10ths Motorsports was conceived out of pure passion for the sport and we have implemented that passion into every aspect of our operation. We welcome drivers of all skill levels, from the 1st timer to the experienced racer. We have a group that fits you just right.
MORE TRACK TIME FOR THE $$ 10/10ths runs only 3 run groups giving you full 1/2 hour sessions with each group getting 5 sessions. You simply cannot be the $$ / time spent on track and that is laterally, why you come out and drive, to be on track, not sitting in the paddock.
10/10ths employs a professional staff to ensure you get the very best education and a very well run, safe event. Kelly Jones from Racecraft1 works with our Novice drivers giving them expert instruction and insight into this sport. We put a great deal of effort into making sure you have a great day. We run things on time and are helpful to our drivers in any manner needed.
What sets us apart:
- Great Customer Service. Very friendly atmosphere.
- Great Value for your $$ Our cost per track hour is much less than most groups.
- With ONLY 3 run groups, you get 2.5 - 3.0 hours of track time EACH DAY, sometimes more
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
- NO ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEES
- NO NOVICE INSTRUCTOR FEES
- NO PASSENGER FEES
- NO SPECTATOR FEES
- Alumni Program lowers cost by 10% (LINK to Alumni Sign Up)
- We have a firm belief in Safety First as well as proper education for our Novice Drivers.
- Professional Classroom Instruction from RaceCraft1 (Kelly Jones)
- Novice Drivers get an instructor and classroom time. We want you to learn the sport correctly and safely.
- 10/10ths has partnered with RaceCraft1 and Kelly Jones to give your professional classroom instruction.
- We demand great sportsmanship and our drivers always deliver just that.
- 10/10ths has a group of very talented and very experienced instructors.
- We believe in allowing you freedoms on track in a controlled and safe manner.
- The ONLY way to learn certain driving skills is ON Track. We provide you that opportunity.
- Our events are professionally run with an emphasis on safety and customer service.
- NO Membership fees.
- If you want to come out and just drive your car at higher speeds and learn a better feel for the car, 10/10ths is the place for you.
- If you want to come out and drive your car to the limit and begin learning and/or practice advanced driving skills, 10/10ths is the place for you.
- Drinks provided for all drivers and guests
Give 10/10ths Motorsports a try, you will not be disappointed !!
Which Run Group to Register
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF:
- You are less than 18 years old.
- You have a convertible that does not have proper roll bar protection.
- Must extend above your head, with helmet on.
- See FAQ Page on this HERE
- You have an open wheel car.
- You can send us a photo of your car if there is a question on this.
- Your run group is sold out and the only way to register is to do so for a higher run group.
- Ie: If you sign up for Intermediate because no spots are available in Novice, we will not have an instructor for you once you get to the track and you will not be permitted to run in Intermediate. There can be no refunds, transfers and/or credits of any kind for this situation.
- If you do register under these circumstances, you may be denied the right to drive on track and no refund, transfer or credit of any kind will be provided. These are safety items that must be followed.
10/10ths Motorsports, LLC takes on significant monetary liability to put on our track day events. We have developed a refund policy that is consistent with most other groups putting on events. It is absolutely necessary that we adhere to these policies with no exceptions. It is what allows us to continue to put on our great events Your consideration of this policy is greatly appreciated.
- 10 days to the event or less, no refund, transfer to another event or any type of credit can be issued. (ie: Thur morning a week and a half prior at 12:01 am)
- 30 days to 11 days prior to the event, $75.00 Fee Midnight 10 days prior to the event is the cutoff. (ie Wed night a week and a half prior at 11:59 pm)
- 31 days or greater prior to the event, Full Refund.
We run rain or shine.
Mechanical issues, schedule conflicts, illness or any other reason prior to the event cannot be refunded and/or no transfer to another event or any type of credit will be issued.
No shows for any reason cannot be refunded or transferred or given a credit for a future event.
In order to continue with 10/10ths, we must strictly adhere to this policy. Your understanding is very much appreciated.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- SA Rated helmets of 2005 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the morning drivers meeting.
- 10/10ths reserves the right to move a driver to a lower level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.