About this event
Join us for the “Winter Waters and Bakeries” tour – our third "winter" tour. Designed for Members who drive their Porsches year 'round! This tour features many water and mountain vistas, abundant small-road driving, and several long, uninterrupted segments ending in quirky Edison. This tour also features several bakery stops – what better on a January Saturday? We’ll start in Redmond (with bakery) and take the long rural way to Arlington. We’ll stop in Darrington (baked goods) and Concrete (bakery) and take a great scamper westward to Edison (bakery). Tour ends with a mid-afternoon lunch in Edison. Edison features several local eateries, three pubs, several artisan galleries, a most curious antiques shop and the renowned Breadfarm. A great winter tour with fun roads and great views as the first 2024 PNWR event! Prefer not to drive your Porsche? That's OK for these winter tours!
There are six options for lunch in Edison. There is no need to select a restaurant in advance, but you can review each at the links below. Note that they all offer takeout service if you prefer.
- The Old Edison – https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-old-edison-edison-2
- Terramar – Terramar Brewstillery (terramarcraft.com)
- Tweets – tweets cafe
- Longhorn Saloon – https://www.yelp.com/biz/longhorn-saloon-bow
- Taqueria Marisposa – : Mariposa, Bow, Bellingham | Zomato
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations must be made before January 10th.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a member of the PCA and and hopefully PNWR as well. Porsche owners who are not members may register and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches ARE allowed on this tour due to the fact it's winter and you may not like to drive your Porsche in cold or inclement weather. As we get into the spring months, we will return to "Porsches Only".
For Adult participants and attendees: The waiver of liability release form must be signed at the tour start point prior to departing on the tour. Minors have a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only) that must be signed by a parent or guardian at the tour start point and be witnessed by the person collecting signatures. Waiver(s) may be viewed in advance on www.pca.org-->Forms and Documents-->Event Management-->Waivers. You must be signed in to the website to access the forms.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour each car and driver should register with a separate Motorsportreg account.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/ under "Let's Get together--Tours"