About this event
WINTER TOUR #4_ South to Sandstone
Join us for the “South to Sandstone” tour – our fourth "winter" tour. Designed for Members who drive their Porsches year 'round! This tour features Cascade foothills, central Washington prairies and abundant small-road driving. We’ll also have time to wander the unique and historic town of Tenino. We’ll start in Auburn and dive south through Orting and Eatonville. Then it’s up and over a bit of the Cascade foothills to Morton the across the Central Washington prairies to Tenino. Our route features long runs and big scenery much like our summer tours – all wonderful in the NW winter.
Tour ends with an early afternoon lunch in Tenino and a visit to the Tenino Depot Museum. Tenino features a main street of sandstone buildings from the local quarry – features you would normally see in much bigger cities, local eateries, several antique galleries, and a delicious chocolates and teas shop. A great winter tour with fun roads and great views! Prefer not to drive your Porsche? That's OK for these winter tours!
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until February 8th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the winter tours are allowed if your prefer not to drive your Porsche, but of course we hope you elect to drive your P-car!
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/