About this event
Thank you for your interest in our March 26-27th "Test Day" at Putnam Park. We hope you'll join us to shake down your cars and get them dialed in for the 2022 season! This is a private lapping day for experienced drivers only; no novices for this event please. The event will feature three run groups alternating 20 minute sessions. Putnam Park is a relatively short track allowing upwards of 15 laps to be completed in a 20 minute session. By employing three run groups we can better pair cars/drivers of similar pace to ensure maximum clean laps for all drivers!
If you are unsure whether your experience qualifies you for this event, please don't hesitate to contact us at "email@example.com"
- $550 for the weekend (with lunch provided for drivers on both days).
- $380 for single day registration (with lunch provided).
- Garages are availble for $100/weekend.
- Competition vehicles: Competition licensed drivers in fully prepared wheel-to-wheel race cars.
- Advanced - Small bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with less than 250HP.
- Advanced - Big bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with more than 250HP.
- All run groups will allow passing anywhere on the track WITH a point-by. Clear communication is key to track safety regardless of experience level!
Food and drink:
- Lunch will be provided for all drivers on both days. If you require additional lunch(s) for guests, please select the number required during registration (cost per additional lunch $15). Coolers in Garage #1 will be stocked with drinks for use by all drivers and their guests.
- For those in need of sleeping accommodations, the Inn at Depauw is located 15 minutes from the track in a nice little town with a few good restaurants within walking distance. ( https://www.innatdepauw.com/ ). If you call them, they have a reduced rate for Putnam Park attendees.
- Snell SA2010 helmet or newer.
- Long pants, long sleeves and closed toe shoes.
- Please inspect your vehicle thoroughly before the event; mechanical issues happen, but lets try to reduce them and maximize our on-track time!
- If you have any questions regarding vehicle preparation please don't hesitate to contact us!
Driver coaching services:
- Tom O'Gorman will be offering professional driver coaching at The Winning Formula's Test Day. Tom is a professional driver and coach with championships and race wins in IMSA and SRO America as a former Honda factory driver. Tom brings experience from 15+ years of racing experience in all disciplines of motorsports to help you grow as a driver no matter where you are in your motorsports journey. Whether you're preparing for competition or just looking to level-up your skills for a new personal-best lap, Tom can help you meet your goals. Driver coaching at TWF Test Day will include a pre-event webinar to prepare you for the event, an in-depth coaching session at the track utilizing video and data systems, and continued check-ins to keep pushing your goals. Coaching cost is $200 per driver, limited to 10 drivers. To sign up, visit https://www.shopasmotorsports.com/trackside-coaching. For more information, email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.