About this event
This is our annual Fall event to celebrate what will have been the 2022 motorsport season! We've decided to spice things up a little bit and have some extra fun with this event by adding a Chili Cook Off to the happenings. If you've been to our events in the past, you know that we provide lunch for our guests. For this event, Saturday's lunch will feature 10 chilis prepared by your friends and fellow racers. If you're interested in making a chili for the event, please reach out to me at "email@example.com"
We are also considering a little extra on-track fun for Sunday in the form of a "One Lap Shootout." This would take place after lunch on Sunday from about 1PM-3PM. Driver's will stage in the pitlane to be released onto the track completely alone for the opportunity to lay down one fast lap! Each driver will have a single outlap to "warm up" their car/tires before beginning their "flying" lap. After completing their single flying lap, they'll begin their cool-down lap as the next driver is released onto the track to begin their warm-up. The completed driver will exit into the pits as the next driver begins their flying lap. The idea is to have a little fun and see what we can muster when we only have one lap to make it happen! We hope it may evolve into an annual event for attendees to track their progress, challenge themselves and have a little fun with their buddies. After the shootout concludes, we'll go to open track lapping for the remainder of the event. And, of course, all day Saturday and Sunday morning will be our usual three group run format.
Be warned... worst chili gets 1 seconded added to their lap time!
- $550 for the weekend (with lunch provided for drivers on both days).
- Garages are availble for $100/weekend.
- Competition vehicles: Competition licensed drivers in fully preparaed wheel-to-wheel race cars.
- Advanced - Small bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with less than 250HP.
- Advanced - Big bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with more than 250HP.
- All run groups will allow passing anywhere on the track WITH a point-by.
Food and drink:
- Lunch will be provided for all drivers on both days. If you require additional lunch(s) for guests, please select the number required during registration (cost per additional lunch $15). Coolers in Garage #1 will be stocked with drinks for use by all drivers and their guests.
- For those in need of sleeping accommodations, I will be staying in Plainfield at the Embassy Suites. Plainfield is about 35 minutes from the track, but has nice lodging and dining options. I have a block of rooms reserved that can be booked at the following link:
- Snell SA2010 helmet or newer.
- Long pants, long sleeves and closed toe shoes.
- Please inspect your vehicle thoroughly before the event; mechanical issues happen, but lets try to reduce them and maximize our on-track time!
- If you have any questions regarding vehicle preparation please don't hesitate to contact us!