About this event
We have a lot planned for young people at Werks Reunion Amelia Island! Werks Reunion will be an exciting event, as we expect over 500+ Porsches on display.
Werks Reunion is a great opportunity to share your love of Porsche with the next generation. PCA Juniors will be on hand with many exciting activities available for all kids and youth present.
PCA Juniors is especially excited to present Youth Judging. This program will teach kids how to judge a Concours d' Elegance car at their age level. The Junior judges will go out on the Concours field, judge cars, and fill out score sheets. Juniors will then present trophies to the winning cars. Children of any age are welcome to participate in PCA Juniors events throughout Werks Reunion, but some events, such as Youth Judging, may require the help of a grown-up.
If you are bringing someone to Werks Reunion that may be interested in participating in Youth Judging, please register below.
Youth Judging Details:
- This program is best for ages 6-14. It is open to all interested children and teens. (It is not necessary to be signed up as a PCA Junior.)
- The Youth Judging program starts at 10:30 AM and will finish at about 12:00 PM.
- We will pre-select five Porsches for the group to visit together. The owner will share about the car, and the Youth Judges will score the car in a handful of categories.
- We will collect all of the score sheets and determine the winning car. The Youth Judges will get to present the award from the stage in the afternoon (usually around 1:30 PM). Participants are invited to stay and present the award, although we realize not everyone will be able to stay.
- Cost: There is no charge to participate in Youth Judging program. (Visit www.werksreunion.com for any parking costs and other event information.)
- Participants will receive a Youth Judging hat, tee shirt, name badge, and scoring sheets.
- The general Werks Reunion schedule and other event information can be found at: https://www.werksreunion.com/amelia.cfm
We will send you an email closer to the event with more details, including Youth Judging meeting time, location, and other available activities for kids and teens.