About this event
Waterford Hills Open Track Day
WHRRI member $145.00
*Day of Event:
WHRRI member $180.00
*Space is limited - your spot is not reserved until payment is received*
Dates for 2015:
We have 7 Open track days this season!
- OTD 1 April 19th
- OTD 2 May 10th
- OTD 3 May 31st
- OTD 4 June 28th
- OTD 5 August 2nd
- OTD 6 August 23rd
- OTD 7 October 11th
*3 pack and full season discount packages are available
- Events start at 7:00am for registration and tech inspections.
- 9:00am driver's meeting and novice instruction
- Vehicles on course at 10:00am
- Lunch ~12:30
- Track secured at 6:00pm.
How do we make up the run groups?
- We usually have 5 run groups made up of 16 drivers
- Each group is scheduled to get 4 sessions during the day
- Each session will be ~15 to 20 minutes
- Drivers are split up into groups based on experience.
What kind of equipment do I need?
- A vehicle that can pass a basic safety inspection (Contact me about restrictions on convertibles, open wheel, Truck, SUV and Hybrids)
- Recommend using vehicles with manual transmissions
- A SNELL rated helmet that’s 2000 or newer (We have rental helmets available at the track if you don't have one)
- No special tires are required!
I'm new to this!
- Everyone was new at one point!
- We have basic instruction in the morning
- Club drivers can provide one on one instruction when available
- Track day people are Awesome! Pretty much anyone at the track will be happy to help, or come find me and I'll introduce you to an experienced driver
- I've been collecting lots of information and posting it in our forums… check it out here: OTD Primer
- Send me an email and I'll get any other questions answered ASAP! (OTD@WaterfordHills.com)
Join our Email List
- Keep up to date and register for Track day events!
- We use this list to keep everyone informed on schedules and changes.
- Tips and tricks for newcomers!
- Go here to join the list: Waterford OTD Mailing list
How do I rank myself for registration?
- I double check your experience levels during the registration process.
- If you have a question, note it in the "Notes to Organizer" on the entry form. I do read them!
- Unsure of your skill level - start out as a Novice (HPDE-1) and tell me what your experience is - we'll get you in the right group!
- Use the table below to help you figure it out:
LICENSED RACE DRIVER.