Waterford Hills OTD #3
Registration closed June 30, 2017 11:59 PM on June 30, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 30, 2017 11:59 PM on June 30, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens January 23, 2017 12:00 AM on January 23, 2017 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 23, 2017 12:00 AM to June 30, 2017 11:59 PM
Waterford Hills Open Track Day
WHRRI member $155.00
*Day of Event:
WHRRI member $190.00
Dates for 2017:
We have 7 Open track days this season!
- OTD 1 - April 23rd
- OTD 2 - June 11th
- OTD 3 - July 2nd
- OTD 4 - July 30th
- OTD 5 - September 3rd
- OTD 6 - September 30th
- OTD 7 - October 15
*3 pack and full season discount packages are available
- Events start at 7:00am for registration and tech inspections.
- 9:00am driver's meeting and novice instruction
- Vehicles on course at 10:00am
- Lunch ~12:30
- Track secured at 6:00pm.
How do we make up the run groups?
- We usually have 5 run groups made up of 16 drivers
- Each group is scheduled to get 4 sessions during the day
- Each session will be ~15 to 20 minutes
- Drivers are split up into groups based on experience.
What kind of equipment do I need?
- A vehicle that can pass a basic safety inspection (Contact me about restrictions on convertibles, open wheel, Truck, SUV and Hybrids)
- Recommend using vehicles with manual transmissions
- A SNELL rated helmet that’s 2005 or newer (We have rental helmets available at the track if you don't have one)
- No special tires are required!
I'm new to this!
- Everyone was new at one point!
- We have basic instruction in the morning
- Club drivers can provide one on one instruction when available
- Track day people are Awesome! Pretty much anyone at the track will be happy to help, or come find me and I'll introduce you to an experienced driver
- I've been collecting lots of information and posting it in our forums… check it out here: OTD Primer
- Send me an email and I'll get any other questions answered ASAP! (OTD@WaterfordHills.com)
Join our Email List
- Keep up to date and register for Track day events!
- We use this list to keep everyone informed on schedules and changes.
- Tips and tricks for newcomers!
- Go here to join the list: Waterford OTD Mailing list
How do I rank myself for registration?
- I double check your experience levels during the registration process.
- If you have a question, note it in the "Notes to Organizer" on the entry form. I do read them!
- Unsure of your skill level - start out as a Novice (HPDE-1) and tell me what your experience is - we'll get you in the right group!
- Use the table below to help you figure it out:
LICENSED RACE DRIVER.
This event is approved for track day insurance. Additional vehicle coverage may be purchased through Lockton Affinity Motorsports here: http://locktonmotorsports.com/event/waterford-hills-raceway-otd-8/9476