About this event
What is this event?
This event is one of two open track days where you can get your car on track through a non-racing event to scrub in your tires, shake the car down from winter work and get involved in the racing community!
- Formula/prototype cars only
- Experience necessary
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Cost $125
- May be split into two groups based on turnout, otherwise full open.
- Full refund for cancelation through the day of the event.
What do you need:
- Vehicle that can pass a tech inspection
- Driver equipment that must pass tech including a helmet that is SA 2015 or newer
- Signed waiver at the event
- Vehicles must have a commercially available muffler and measure below 75dB at the property line. This sound requirement will be monitored and if you cannot meet this you will be required to end your sessions for the day.