About this event
2023 Bridgestone Tires
AHRMA National Vintage Motocross Series
Two Rivers Racing, Milliken, CO
May 27, 2023
- $20.00 per day
- $20.00 per vehicle, Friday /Saturday / Sunday nights, out by noon Monday. No hook-ups. No camping Thursday.
- Limited selection of snacks and beverages available at the track. No hot food.
- There is sit-down dining and fast food within 10 minutes of the track in Johnstown and Milliken.
- The closest accommodations to the track are in the Loveland and Greeley areas approximately 25 minutes away.
Friday - May 26
- Gates open 10 AM to 10 PM.
- No Friday Practice.
- Registration Open for all disciplines 3PM - 6 PM
- All MX Tech Inspection Open 4PM - 6 PM
Saturday - May 27
- Gates Open 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Vintage MX Registration Open 7AM - 8 AM
- Vintage MX Tech Inspection Open 7 AM - 8AM
- Riders Meeting 8 AM
- Vintage MX Practice 8:30 AM: 1) Expert 2) Intermediate 3) Novice 4) Woman
- National Vintage Motocross Racing 9:30 AM.
- Regional Trials at 10 AM (Sign up at track 8:30 AM)
- Regional Cross Country 3:30 PM. (Sign up at track 1:30 - 2:30 PM)
- Awards 5:00 PM
- Post Vintage MX Registration Open 6 PM - 7 PM
- Tech Inspection Open 4 PM - 6 PM
Sunday - May 28
- Gates Open 6 AM.
- Post Vintage & Next Gen MX Registration Open 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Trials Registration 8:30 - 11:00
- Post Vintage & Next Gen MX Tech Inspection Open 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Riders Meeting 8:30 AM
- Post Vintage & Next Gen MX Practice 9:00 AM: 1) Expert 2) Intermediate 3) Novice 4) Woman
- National Post Vintage & Next Gen Motocross Racing 10:00 AM.
- Awards 20 minutes following 2nd moto result
- Trials Riders's Meeting 11:30
- Trials Start 12:00
Track address :
- 22437 WCR 19, Milliken, CO, United States. (Track is on the SW corner of the intersection of CR 19 and CR 46-1/2)
- MX - Jason Colon. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trials - Rob or Debbie Poole email@example.com
MUST PROVIDE Personal Medical Insurance Company & Policy Number. *AHRMA requires that every participant carry personal health insurance; it is wise to consult your individual carrier for coverage details. Jones Birdsong Insurance offers AHRMA members an affordable Rider Accident Medical Plan, which, under competition situations, may offer better coverage than a person’s general health insurance. To purchase an annual plan, call 866.998.3864
Refer to the current AHRMA Handbook, available online at www.ahrma.org, for questions regarding classes and eligibility. See Section 18 for Rules & Eligibility committee personnel and other Official