About this event
An informal, non-points autocross
- Registration will be capped at 40 participants
- Each driver will work 1.5 hours and is free to run when they want for the rest of the time
- Cost to run is only $60! BUT you must pre-pay
- Everyone must print and sign the K & K Insurance waiver and bring it with them.
- No loaner helmets will be available. You must bring your own helmet
- No passengers will be allowed
- If you do not bring your own copy of the insurance waiver you must bring your own pen to sign
- At Richmond Raceway you are required to wear a mask anytime you are not in your car
- Temp checks are required when you register
- Spectators must also have copies of all othe forms. There are 3 required forms and 4 for minors:
- VMSC Waiver, COVID Waiver, RIR Waiver, RIR Minor Waiver
- Each driver will tech their own car with the supervision of a qualified inspector
9:00 am - walk course
9:00 am - 9:45 check in and Tech
9:50 am - Novice Meeting
10:15 am driver’s meeting
10:30 am - 3:00 pm - course is open
There will be not set run order, you are free to test/make changes to your car.
- Helmets are required. Due to the spread of the Coronavirus we will not be offering loaner helmets for the 2020 season.
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver. A parent must sign waiver and be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver must work
- Everyone must sign the K & K Insurance waiver when they arrive at the venue