About this event
Open to all level drivers.
Because of COVID-19, we are requiring prepayment. Members are $35 and Non Members are $40. All drivers will tech their own car under the supervision of an inspector.
We are limiting to 80 participants.
7:30 Gates open
8:30-9:45 Tech inspection
10:10 Novice walk through
10:30 Driver's meeting
11:00 First car off
We typically finish between 4 and 5 depending on how many cars show up.
- Helmets are required. Due to the spread of the Coronavirus we will not be offering loaner helmets for the 2020 season.
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Cash or check only if you do not pre-pay
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver. A parent must sign waiver and be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver must work
- At Richmond Raceway you are required to wear a mask anytime you are not in your car
- Temp checks are required when you register
- Spectators must also have copies of all othe forms. There are 3 required forms and 4 for minors:
- VMSC Waiver, COVID Waiver, RIR Waiver, RIR Minor Waiver
Tech is done in your pit parking space. Please have your numbers and class letters on your car. Then put your hood up and trunk or hatch. Tech will put a sticker on top drivers side windshield if you pass.
PLEASE KEEP SPEED DOWN WHEN ENTERING AND DRIVING THROUGH THE COMPLEX. There are usually other events going on.