About this event
Come join us for the last points event of the season at Desert Thunder Raceway in Price, UT. The surface is good, smooth dirt with no rocks present!
We will be in the paddock/small lot area by the pit entrance (just north of the raceway looking from Airport Road).
8:00-9:15am Registration and Check In
8:30-9:15am Tech Inspection
9:00-9:25am Course walk
9:30am Drivers meeting
10:00am First Car Out
5:00pm Wrap up for the day
7:30-8:45am Registration and Check In
8:00-8:45am Tech Inspection
8:30-8:55am Course walk
9:00am Drivers meeting
9:30am First Car Out
3:30pm Wrap up for the day
If this is your first SCCA event (first day): $25
SCCA member (one day): $45
SCCA member (both days): $70
Non-SCCA member + Weekend Membership (one day): $65
Non-SCCA member + Weekend Membership (both days): $90
YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOU ARE CHECKED IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE THE MORNING OF THE EVENT
- A Valid drivers license is required to race.
- SCCA Membership is required. You may purchase a yearly membership through the SCCA or click 'CONTINUE' to purchase a weekend membership for this event. Weekend memberships can be applied to a full membership after the event.
- Helmets are required. If you don't have a helmet meeting one of the following standards, loaner helmets are available: Helmet Requirements
- You car must pass a basic safety/tech inspection. Make sure your battery is secured & positive terminal is covered, brake pedal is firm, throttle moves freely, wheels have minimal play, and car is empty of any loose objects, including the spare tire, subwoofers, amps, etc.
- Rallycross rules for safety, classing, etc. can be found here.
- Still have questions? Contact the helpful people on the Utah Rally Group Facebook page. We're more than happy to help!
- Additional information can be found by clicking here.