About this event
The Ultimate Parade is an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORD® attempt to break the world record for the Largest Parade of BMW Cars on Saturday, July 10, 2021. This event is open to all BMW Cars and SUVs regardless of model or club affiliation..
All net proceeds from this event will be donated to Charity.
Our efforts are supporting the BMW CCA Foundation Tire Rack Street Survival Teen Driving Program.
Join our Facebook community for updates and to connect with other attendees!
07:00 AM - Site opens. Staging of cars for the parade begins.
08:00 AM - Food Trucks ready to serve
10:45 AM - ALL CARS MUST BE ON SITE. No additional cars will be allowed after this time.
11:00 AM - Drivers Meeting -ALL DRIVERS MUST ATTEND
11:30 AM - Drivers to your cars. Police begin closing route. Official Witnesses dispatched
11:45 AM - Drivers start your engines. First line of cars advances to the starting line.
12:00 PM - First Car crosses the starting line, Parade begins
02:00 PM - Last cars return to the Foundation museum
TBA - official announcement
05:00 PM - Site Closes
THANK YOU to the BMW Car Club of America Foundation for hosting this historic event.
Please visit The Ultimate Museum while you wait for The Ultimate Parade to begin!
BMW Z Cars - Freedom & Fun: In July 2021, the BMW Car Club of America Foundation Museum will premiere a fascinating group of modern BMW roadsters and coupes. Seventeen exceptional cars will be featured, along with hundreds of pieces of period art, artifacts, and ephemera. It will be a full-spectrum experience, all paying tribute to some of the most interesting cars BMW has ever created.
PLEASE READ ALL POINTS BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING.
Additional Important Information
- This event is open to street legal BMW badged cars and SUVs only.
- This is a tightly controlled low-speed single-file parade. It is not a drive or parade laps.
- One registration is required for each car. If you bring multiple vehicles you must register each car and driver separately.
- All parade cars should be capable of idling for 2+ hours in the summer heat without issue.
- We recommend against bringing a track BMW or a BMW with no Air Conditioning.
- Trailers are not allowed in the Parade.
- Please arrive with a full tank of fuel.
- Upon arrival, participants will be staged tightly in line for parade departure. You will not be able to leave before the parade commences.
- If you are coming with a group and would like to parade together, plan to meet off-site and arrive together as a group.
- Prepare for a day in the summer sun- use sunscreen, cover up and stay hydrated.
- Expect to be photographed and/or videoed during this event. By registering for this event, you are consenting to be photographed.
- Expect COVID-19 masking and distancing precautions to be in place.
- When you arrive at the Parade, proceed to the registration tent to check in and receive additional information.