About this event
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site.
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am to 8:45am Registration
7:30am to 9:00am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 9:15am Course Walking
9:00am Novice Course Walk
9:15am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:30am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:45am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others.
$40 for Annual TSSCC member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$50 for Annual TSSCC member Late/On-Site registration
$45 for Non-member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$55 for Non-member Late/On-Site Registration
SCCA membership is required for this event. If you are not a member already, a $15 weekend membership will be available on-site. The fees for this can be applied toward an annual SCCA membership. A weekend membership will apply to both days.
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at site between 7:00am-7:30am
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 9:05am
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).
- Check in at the pre-registration line and sign the waiver. You and your guests MUST sign the waiver.
- If changes need to be made to your personal information or car information, you must do so at Registration to update your information BEFORE your car is teched.
- Get a work assignment from the worker chief. ALL COMPETITORS MUST GET A WORK ASSIGNMENT! Failure to complete your work assignment will result in disqualifying of your runs. Additionally, you may be prevented from running with TSSCC in the future.
- Proceed to Technical Inspection (Tech) with your car race ready! That is, all loose items must be removed and magnetic numbers or contrasting tape applied to the body panels of the car.
- Registration closes at 9:30am. If you are not in the registration line by 9:15am, you will not be able to compete.
- You must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to enter. All entrants and guests MUST sign the waiver.
- Drivers’ under 18 must have a Minor Waiver completed for each event. Minor Waivers must be completed by the driver and the parent/guardian in the presence of a board member at registration.
- You will hand your driver’s license to the registrar.
- After checking you in and returning your driver’s license, the registrar will input your information into the computer. After being entered into the computer, you will need to head to Tech. Your car must be race ready BEFORE entering the Tech line. That is, all loose items must be removed and contrasting magnetic material or tape designating correct number and class applied to the body panels of the car.
- If you do not have tape or magnetic numbers, low tack tape will be available for purchase from the registrar.
- Get a work assignment from the worker chief. ALL COMPETITORS MUST GET A WORK ASSIGNMENT! Failure to complete your work assignment will result in DSQ'ing of your runs. Additionally, you may be prevented from running with TSSCC in the future.