About this event
2020 AHRMA Redwood Engineering National Trials Series
Saddleback East Bedford, KY
Additional Event Information:
- Regional Cross Country
- This will be a separate course acceptable to cross country bikes and MX bikes.
Lodging: Carrollton Kentucky and Madison Indiana have all of the brands of hotels.
Facebook: Saddleback East Motorcycle Club
Track Address: 700 RD Kendall Ridge, Road Bedford, Kentucky 40006
Contact: Mitch Barnes, 502.594.8245; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule for weekend
- Military Veterans get one race free.
- The trials competition begins on Saturday Morning at 9:00 AM
- Saturday VMX practice begins at 11:00AM and racing imediately following. Awards aprox. 30 minutes after all racing is completed
- Sunday Regional CC at 8AM and PVMX-NG MX practice starts at 10AM imediately followed by racing. Awards aprox. 30 min after all racing is completed
Directions: from Bedford KY, take HWY 421 South to HWY 1226. (Kingsridge road) Watch for signs. Go @4 miles and turn onto RD Kendall Road.
from Madison Indiana take HWY 421 N to Hwy 1226. Watch for signs.
from Carrollton take hwy 42 N, turn right on 1226 (Kingsridge rd) follow the signs
Trials Saturday schedule:
Sign up- 7:00 Am till 8:00AM
Mandatory Riders Meeting 8:45AM
Event begins at 9:00AM
Vintage MX schedule Saturday:
Sign-up – 7:00-10:00am;
Racing begins 11:30am
Regional CC schedule Sunday:
Sign-up - 6:00-7:00am
Riders meeting 7:30am
Race begins at 8:00am
Post Vintage MX schedule Sunday:
Sign-up – 7:00-9:00am;
Practice – 10am
Racing begins 10:30am.
MUST PROVIDE Personal Medical Insurance Company & Policy Number. *AHRMA requires that every participant carry personal health insurance; it is wise to consult your individual carrier for coverage details. Jones Birdsong Insurance offers AHRMA members an affordable Rider Accident Medical Plan, which, under competition situations, may offer better coverage than a person’s general health insurance. To purchase an annual plan, call 866.998.3864
Refer to the current AHRMA Handbook, available online at www.ahrma.org, for questions regarding classes and eligibility. See Section 18 for Rules & Eligibility committee personnel and other Official