About this event
All weekend events TMR runs at Sonoma/Sears Point Raceway typically include an AutoX offering on the Saturday. These are open to all skill level drivers and provide drivers a controlled environment to develop their car control skills. If you're not familiar with our program at Sears Point/Sonoma Raceway it works like this.....
TrackMasters Racing Road Course Drivers will be running the main race track and in parallel we will also be managing an Autocross in the back Paddock behind the main grandstands. This is a very fun and busy day at the facility, and a treat for the racer in all of us! You'll also get more runs than you can handle!
8:00 driver's meeting and course walk
- We start the morning with a driver's meeting that will cover format, objectives, course description and basic safety. A group course walk will follow to review safe, controlled driving procedures.
- Each group will alternate back and forth between "run and work" for the remainder of the afternoon. Workers will maintain track safety and replace hit cones.
- Get close to a season's worth of seat time in one day!
- This is not a competitive event but timing is available for those who want their course times.
- Guests and passengers are allowed.